What do you feel when you end a F.F.

dappa

Sage
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,778
Age
48
Location
Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK)
Occupation
car sales
RPG Name
Leon
How do you feel when.........

You clear a game of final fantasy for the first time?

Or you've been engrossed in a final fantasy game for the last few months then you clear it?

For me for both of these questions I start to feel empty and start to think of which final fantasy I am going to play over again.

Which starts a new dilemma, Which final fantasy shall I choose.

Everyone is different, I wonder how everyone else feels?
 
Re: How do you feel when.........

I get chilled... And when the song "Final Fantasy" starts playing... it's even better.
 
Re: How do you feel when.........

I get disappointed when i beat a Final Fantasy, because it means i have to go spend another 30-50$. XD
 
Re: How do you feel when.........

I feel good, and then I start thinking of what to do next, maybe surf around on the net a little and then start playing something else I like, doesn't have to be a ff :)
 
Re: How do you feel when.........

Well, I've beaten FFVII MANY times! And it still feels good every time, ( no, I don't know why I play it so much:( )!
 
Re: How do you feel when.........

Last time I played final fantasy 7 I must of stretched it for 3 months til I cleared it.

After those three months I was feeling kinda down cause apart from my other final fantasies most of my other non ff games dont have that kind of attention span.

So basically I start climbing the walls.
 
Re: How do you feel when.........

When i finally <no pun intended> beat a new - or old FF game I typically don't feel like I've accomplished anything. I think the fun of the game is in the actual time spent instead of rushing through the story to see the end.

There are many enjoyable things about actually PLAYING a FF game. Ways to play, such as a challenge you can put together, put a different spin on the game if you've pretty much memorized the storyline.

I like a challenge. The most recent one I did was a Tidus-only challenge on X and it was great!
 
Re: How do you feel when.........

reasoniamalive said:
When i finally <no pun intended> beat a new - or old FF game I typically don't feel like I've accomplished anything. I think the fun of the game is in the actual time spent instead of rushing through the story to see the end.]

I totally agree with you on that one. Sums it up perfectly.
 
Re: How do you feel when.........

when i beat final fantasy(or any other game)it usually gets boring.like ff4 i beat on july and i haven't played it ever since.
 
Re: How do you feel when.........

I just think back of what I have done and feel good that I am finally done even though you're never really done with the game since it must be 100% complete. I like the FF music a lot.
 
Re: How do you feel when.........

Kiera said:
I just think back of what I have done and feel good that I am finally done even though you're never really done with the game since it must be 100% complete. I like the FF music a lot.

Yep I know what your saying. Everytime I play these games I always seem to find something no matter how small it is that I didn't know before about these games.
 
Joy.Relief.

I remember when I beat FF2,I got myself a five mile smile.I was like ''Hell yeah!!''xD
I won't cite any other ff endings' feelings until you do first :P
 
i felt proud of myself. i was really struggling with the last boss on 2 (had on ps before any other console......i was a late starter :P) and when i finally won i was over the moon!!! i ran downstairs and grabbed my brother and dragged him up to show him :D:D:D but yer.....lol
 
Whenever i beat a Final Fantasy, I feel depressed and happy at the same time...Happy because I beat it, but sad...for the same reason.

I'm almost done with FF12...I'm actually stalling--I just keep messing around, avoiding flying to Bahamut on the Strahl...I don't want to beat it yet :D
 
^ Ditto. I'll beat it soon. I DO want to get Zodiark and some of the other weapons, armors and extra stuff. I want to get as much out of the game as possible because I seriously doubt I'll be playing it again for a long, long time.
 
I didn't like ending FF X, that was a good game and I was like, "NO! What am I going to do in my spare time now!?" Not to mention I thought it was kinda sad
 
...but when you consider that X-2's ending was happy then it wasn't so bad.

~Spoilerzorz~

Yuna: zOMGosh, Tidus! You're alive!

Tidus: zOMGosh, Yuna!

Both: *huggles*

LOL! Yeah, kinda makes you feel all warm inside. Overall though I do like X more. I totally get where you are coming from after finishing X though.

"I just pwn'd X in 124 hrs...now what am I gonna do???"

*looks over at shelf*

: o

"I know! White mage only challenge on 1!!!" <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

LOL!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top