What do you feel when you end a F.F.

Finishing a Final Fantasy was, by one side, like:
Wooowwww!! Lovely ending!! I finally got it!! Yeah, great story. I can't stop liking this games.
But by the other side, was like:
Hmmm.. I've already finished it, and I've gotta wait 'till the new one is released... =(

XD
 
yeah im a zipper i zip through a game beat it move on then wait 4 da next one . but marius never lets stuff go that easily.she has 2 level up n get all the items n abilities.
 
yeah i kno its just cuz im not gonna buy a game 4 it 2 collect dust after i beat it ya kno. plus i like the idea of being infinet
 
Yeah same here! I do the samething. Get EVERYTHING! Thats the way to go Marius! lol But there are some games that are just meant to be beaten fast.
 
yeah like the legend of mana games, i zipp through those ones. cuz the game plus options on it allow u 2 keep certain records. n i did the same with X2 as well.
 
I have never played those. I like those games that actually take forever though. They are really fun. You the ones with like 2-3 discs?
 
yep star ocean 4 me,n lots of other square games 4 the psone. like grandia. cronocross - ff anthology-ff8 - ff7 -ff 9 whooooo the list goes on. but as i said b4 im a zipper i like to play through them n marius clears all the side missions n all the items n levels.most of the time we use the same data n make copies so we kno where we're at when we meet back up n play together
 
yes D.R n i like 2 cover the whole game inside n out. i mainly cover the crap he can't handle n sometimes he doesthe same 4 me. but once we hit the ending we make sure we do that on our own :)
 
D.R. to tell you the truth I really don't like Star Ocean. I have played it...and I didn't like it at all really. I don't know if it was just the game play or if they beginning of the game is just slow. I find it really hard to play a game that is boring at the beginning of the game.
 
u kno me, if the story drags and in star ocean the game has a knack 4 that.i'll let leeloo or marius zip through all that .i mainly play 4 the fights n challenge. i got like almost every trophy on the game without a gameshark. but some of the monsters in the game make me laugh. like i said i like villains.
 
yep when we first got that game marius made a lil song 4 it. she go's like this.. this is the game that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend, some people started playing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue playing it 4ever just because , this is the game that never ends, and so on . thats pretty much how we feel 4 ff all of the ff. but star ocean till the end of time , yeah right you'll b stuck playing it till the end of time no joke that game is 2 long
 
It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that the game is boring. If it was a good game then I wouldn't mind it being long
 
i kno im a strange star ocean freak lol but i also happen 2 like phantasy star have u ever heard of that game?
 
phantasy star online 4 the GC. is one crazy n fun game cuz u get 2 play with multiple players. but it doesn't feel as good or as bad as beating a ff game sorry D.R im with gackt on this one lol :)
 
First im happy i 'v finish it but after thet i get sad because i wont to play it just a bit longer.
 
They don't sorry. I haven't played a FF game in awhile...because the 12th one...sux. I will be happy when I beat that one.
 
dappa said:
What has star ocean and some of these other games got to do with the thread subject?

yeh, I'm not type that always follows the rules but some offtopics can get really annoyin

jus sayin
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top