What do you feel when you end a F.F.

Yeah they can, hence one of the reasons I don't come on a whole lot...neways. I should play 10 again...and feel the over joy...ment of beating it. Then cry tears of sadness because it ended again.
 
I completed ff10 in february for the 2nd time and felt after, "what shall I play next?" I went and bought number 12 in the series on its release day and maybe play it for 4 hours a week if I can be bothered.

I hope number 12 will draw me in eventually like the other games did and when I clear that the emptiness will kick in again.
 
Yeah...I just can't bring myself around to like really play 12. I have don't get me wrong..but its not as interesting as the others. I don't know if its just because the beginning is like wicked boring or what? I know I want turn base fighting style back though.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top