What does Griever signify?

Ahhh just thinking about it makes me crumble. Its so romantic. "No matter what, even if you become the worlds worst enemy, I'LL be your knight". *Sighs*
 
My hero Squall said:
Ahhh just thinking about it makes me crumble. Its so romantic. "No matter what, even if you become the worlds worst enemy, I'LL be your knight". *Sighs*

yeah I agree with you on that one. I loved that moment plus the music in the background complimented the moment.
 
I think its also rad how Squall realises that he now shares the same dream as Seifer. And in the end how he also realises that he is no more alone and starts desparately trying to find Rinoa. *sighs*
 
soo....this brings up the question....how did Ultemicia get Griever?
My dumb theory...
"Rinoa is a sorceress, and she and Squall most likely get married, so....maybe...Ultemicia is there child from the future, and she inherited Griever frm Squall."

and yeah....thats it....tell what you think.
 
umm....maybe 30 to 40 years in the future....maybe...
 
O_O
most likely, cuz they could've been the only ones who could've killed her!
and everything does seem to revolve around Squall and Rinoa!!!

O_O!
 
The far future to be precise...

.............

It's strange how far people will go to make up what they want...

Ultimecia had Griever probably after getting to know the SeeD that once stepped up against her and defeated her another time...
 
damn, there goes my "Squall and Rinoa got married and had sorceress baby who had problems while growing up, so decided to kill everyone, in all times."

(gets mad)....(mumbles)...i want hotdogs!
 
You have your hotdogs man but remember wasnt it Edea that inherited Ulticimea's powers? So Ulticimea was alive long before Squall and Rinoa.

It was a good theory though, but there are plenty of questions that perhaps cannot be answered in FF8...
 
I already said Ultimecia is from the future...

Ultimecia went back to the past to pass her powers to Matron so that she can die in peace...that's when she became a sorceress herself to protect everyone in the orphanage from becoming one...and got the idea about building Garden and SeeD!
 
dude, now it seems like a huge freakin circle.....that never ends....trough time
 
Last edited:
but ultemicia must be somehow related to Rinoa or Edea....or maybe....WARD!!!
OR KIROS!!!
 
yeah, so....ok fine....you win.
im done.
but anyway, griever does signify power!
 
Wow, seems ages since I last played FFVIII, only last year I finished the game, I love the Lionheart attack that Squall does. Man even today I'm still obsessed with that Lionheart!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top