What does Griever signify?

HEEEEEEEY! You came!!!!

Meet the welcome back comitee
;wel ;res ;pat ;roc ;wec ;beer <<<<<Hydra's here too!

I haven't met anyone who hates the lionheart!
& m playin the game whenever i get the time
 
Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the welcome! That's so sweet! Cant believe you remembered me, I feel so special, I remember you! If it werent for you I probably wouldn't have returned! ;-) But I"m back now!
 
:o :o :o :o :o :o
That's awesome! I haven't been here for months too!
I'm sure that everyone else will be glad to see you again
They were when they.........well nevermind :D !
Anyways lately I've been getting this strong obcsession that I needed to play it again and i am!
 
This whole socreress business is a never ending spiral.

Even one of the characters, I cant remember which one says that even though ultimecia has been defeated it doesn't change the fact that one day in the future she will be born
 
dr odine?(jus a guess) but won't the time loop close after she's killed
like she'll stop existing since she was killed in another time than her original one?
Odine was probably wrong
 
I personally thought that Griever didn't mean anything, until I saw that Ultamecia's GF was named "Griever."

Ultamecia probably wasn't related to anybody, besides the fact that she once possesed Matron and Rinoa...but she was just using them. That has nothing to do with Griever...

Or maybe it does...she may have some connection to Squall. Perhaps Squall and Rinoa DID get married, had Ultamecia, and then the sorceress really did grow up weird and decided to destroy everyone, to have all of time to herself....that wasn't a bad theory you came up with, DOCTOR :D I agree with you. I think it makes perfect sense.
 
!!!!!!!
I don't think she'd need to go back in time if she was squall and rinoa's daughter lolz! (especially with her age)
Personnaly i thought there was somethin about griever since the beginning (the keychain in the intro, the symbol on the gunblade handle and on its case in the room) i was really excited when i had to name the ring (during the Gardens' fight)and expected it to play a major role starting of now but then i forgot all about it till i SAW Griever and was like
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW MAN!Why now?
 
well funny story...

my friend got FF8 first and a couple of times when i went over his place he was playing it...
once i went over when he was naming greiver, and i told him to name it geoff, and he did :D
well a week later i think i came over again he was fighting ultemecia and she had a gf named...OMG GEOFF and i thought: i share a name with the strongest gf ever!!!!!

i believed this until i later got the game myself and kept grievers name griever, and sadly discovered at the end of the game i was not the strongest gf in the world.....
 
Last edited:
Catalyst said:
Hey welcome back!

You had said you were going to post pictures - you have any? :)

Gee-tnx :D ! i posted some pics in the picture thread about yesterday but they've been overshadowed by conversations so jus go back a page or 2 (before its too late ;whis )

jedi geoff said:
well funny story...

my firned got FF8 first and a couple of times when i went over his place he was playing it...
once i went over when he was naming greiver, and i told him to name it geoff, and he did
well a week later i think i came over again he was fighting ultemecia and she had a gf named...OMG GEOFF and i thought: i share a name with the strongest gf ever!!!!!

i believed this until i later got the game myself and kept grievers name griever, and sadly discovered at the end of the game i was not the strongest gf in the world.....

;lol
had a similiar incident with my friends!!!
#"any of you guys has beaten griver yet?"
me "nope, but i DID finish the game before you guys ;ble "
# "ah so you fought him"
me "haven't even seen him, is he strong?"
#"Dude, you must kill him to win the game"
me"i have no idea what you're talkin bout!hey any of you guys killed SILVER?"
everyone else"????!!!"
*big fight starts over griever's name ;cen*
 
I havent got the tattoo yet due to lack of $$$ but now I Have a job and this is definately going to be the first thing I do! Although I still can't decide what part of my body its going to be on lol! I was thinking my arm on the inside of my elbow if you know what I mean!? But if you know Griever very well you'll see where I have edited this image and how it is unique, and if anyone copies it, well I've to hunt you down lol!
griever3.jpg


Those stories were pretty funny before about Griever, especially the one where you finished FFVIII and you had renamed him Silver and didnt realise it was actually Griever you were fighting, thats a classic man! I was like in a trance in that final battle, I just loved it but I did find the ending pretty disappointing, I wanted more on Squall and Rinoa and I nearly cried when I saw Laguna and Raine did get married! Thats such a perfect ending!
Soz about the long post! hehe
 
Awesome pic! Mind if I use it as my new avatar :p ?

I would've had that tatoo on either of my arms but VERY unfortunately I can't (and I can't discuss it either) but you go for it and I'm cheerin for ya all the way ;)

Heh! I remember the first time I saw the ending trailer my playstation's electricity cablefell out during the casting and I didn't get to know that squall was still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't remember if i nearly cried or actually cried that day?

Luckily by inspiration, I just couldn't believe it yet that this was really what happened. So I fought Ultimecia one more time and saw the complete ending........and imagine how I felt!
When i first saw squall i was the happiest FF8 player in the world! (maybe i still am)

O'yea! jus one more thing!

What you hear in Ffnet stays in Ffnet or I'll hunt you down as well! ;clu
 
hey what up all

no but Ultamecia being connet to Squall and Rinoa it hav to be right or u just need to chage some thing in first Ultamecia GF come for the ring it a dormot GF right now Ultamecia got it for her dad or by killing Squall kid or grand kid becuase it not in Squall time becuase in dic 3 Eeda said that Ultamecia was many Generation ahead of them so she cant be their kid by she can be a grandkid or she killed Rinoa kid, her grandkid, or some one that killed her kid or grand kid becuase Rinoa is the only socrise in her time so she is connet to Ultamecia and she got her GF from Squell ring so they are all connet and Ultamecia went bad becuase she had no knight Eeda said it her self socrise with no knight became bad so u can pick what happen from that nice meet u guys
 
My hero Squall said:
I havent got the tattoo yet due to lack of $$$ but now I Have a job and this is definately going to be the first thing I do! Although I still can't decide what part of my body its going to be on lol! I was thinking my arm on the inside of my elbow if you know what I mean!?
My suggestion would be either on the top center of the chest like where the necklless would hang down in the center of your upper back or on the back of your forarm farther down than the wrist but thats just me take it for what its worth.
 
ffdarkside said:
hey what up all

no but Ultamecia being connet to Squall and Rinoa it hav to be right or u just need to chage some thing in first Ultamecia GF come for the ring it a dormot GF right now Ultamecia got it for her dad or by killing Squall kid or grand kid becuase it not in Squall time becuase in dic 3 Eeda said that Ultamecia was many Generation ahead of them so she cant be their kid by she can be a grandkid or she killed Rinoa kid, her grandkid, or some one that killed her kid or grand kid becuase Rinoa is the only socrise in her time so she is connet to Ultamecia and she got her GF from Squell ring so they are all connet and Ultamecia went bad becuase she had no knight Eeda said it her self socrise with no knight became bad so u can pick what happen from that nice meet u guys

DUDE :p
That's the most desperate attempt to link stuff together

DUDE!!! :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top