What does your desktop look like?

Griever

He is legend
Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
1,150
Location
Jerkwater, U.S.A.
RPG Name
Griever
Post screen shots of your desktop/custom themes here. Or discuss what program you use to edit your themes.

I change mine often but here is my current one on my laptop:
1zyfudh.jpg
 
Ah just post it i wanna see ^^

Also, if you want information on changing your theme, pm me and i will help =]
 
:'( I'd still like to see it.

It's not really important who likes it and doesn't i just want to see it.
 
Kat said:
lol
okay *gulp*

its a pic of a bass guitar and it says rock and roll.

i love playing the bass and the electric :o

^_________________^

I play bass too.

Is it also a Fender, by any chance? ^^
 
I play bass too woop woop.

As seen before in my picture rockin out with my "laguna hair" ^-^

Edit:
That's nice Kat, i also have an Ibanez.
 
lol, I'll post it later.. but it's a purple background..with Stewie from Family Guy with an IPod..And it says..

For Every IPod I Find, I Shall Kill You!

Meh.. it's weird. o.0
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top