What does your desktop look like?

heinz%20c%20lg.JPG
top%20hat%20lg.JPG


These two pictures are now in my desktop. xD
 
Desktop.jpg


As you can see, I'm a Windows 98 user... with laziness. :D I'm going to delete most of my desktop today though, but I just shortcut everything I see. o_0 See the Links folder? There's nothing in it. That's the ironic thing. o_o
 
Nice. :D I'm looking for a good Paranoia Agent wallpaper, but I can't find one. -_-
 
Hosted by Tripod. Can't use it. o_0

I had an old GIGANTOR! :D wallpaper, but I found better. ^_^
 
lol, can someone rehost it on an image hosting site? Tripod forbids me to see it. -_-
 
Yeah i'll do it in a few minutes, i'm making a bite to eat. As soon as i can do that without risking burning my house down i'll do that for ya.
 
Nice. :D I saw one at a claw machine in Nags Head... of course.. it was at the bottom. :( But oh well. Either way, they cheat. Even if I do win on them. I'd just like to see someone have an Emperors New Groove wallpaper. That'd make anyones day. o_0
 
lol, go ahead. Mass produce it while your at it. It'll be great for kids/llama lovers. o_o
 
lol, look at my windows 98 crapload of useless stuff, and think otherwise. Oh, and BEETLEJUICE! I haven't played that game and seen that movie in forever. o_0
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top