Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 4, 2006 #61 Avathar said: http://www.radiohead.ru/images/rh_wp02.jpg ^^ Click to expand... Nice.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Oct 18, 2006 #62 I did have a picture of Rinoa hartilly as my desktop background but changed it to a picture of Balamb Garden
I did have a picture of Rinoa hartilly as my desktop background but changed it to a picture of Balamb Garden
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 18, 2006 #63 Just, beautiful (Click) =D
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Oct 21, 2006 #64 If not Heavy Metal bands covers, pentagrams, Guitars, good cars etc.... I probably use beautifull nature stuff like this: Attachments Nature-17.jpg 35.6 KB · Views: 100
If not Heavy Metal bands covers, pentagrams, Guitars, good cars etc.... I probably use beautifull nature stuff like this:
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 22, 2006 #65 Pretty desktop Slider
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 22, 2006 #66 yep uh huh cute ain't it this my wall paper ^_^
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 22, 2006 #67 Kat said: yep uh huh cute ain't it this my wall paper ^_^ Click to expand... Cute. And furry Meow
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Oct 25, 2006 #68 i normally change my background every week..what? its a habbit
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Oct 25, 2006 #69 So how is it this week?