What does your wallpaper look like?

froggboy604

Black Mage
Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
189
my desktop wallpaper havent changed for years cuz . DBZ is still cool and i like the pic.
screenhunter0012lg.jpg
 
^Nice :D
 

Attachments

  • Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,195
i don know how to take a screenshot of it so imagine it's a background:
3859854754fa5143e70bym0.jpg
 
Only cause Sailor Mars is teh bomb.
Marsscreen.jpg


yeah, I have a lot of junk on my computer. o.o
 
My new wallpaper.




(made my wallpaper too :P)
the background from this da wallpaper i found for this pastel desktop theme. I was going to delete cos it was so empty and useless, but then i though hey i can use this as texture or something.

I gotta find her name later for the credit.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top