F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 23, 2008 #1 my desktop wallpaper havent changed for years cuz . DBZ is still cool and i like the pic.
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Jun 23, 2008 #2
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2008 #3 http://keep4u.ru/imgs/b/080218/71/7194b60c42a96e272e.jpg Only with icons. :3
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Jun 23, 2008 #4 ^Nice Attachments Desktop.jpg 72.7 KB · Views: 1,195
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 23, 2008 #5 i don know how to take a screenshot of it so imagine it's a background:
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2008 #6 Alex and his sister Carolanne. <3
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 24, 2008 #7 Only cause Sailor Mars is teh bomb. yeah, I have a lot of junk on my computer. o.o
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2008 #8 Holy fzck. o___o I've never seen SO many icons on one computer. XD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 24, 2008 #9 Mine WAS this Now it's THIS I Luv My Mitsua
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 26, 2008 #10 I have this image as my login screen for windows Vista. I use http://www.stardock.com/products/logonstudio/ to change my login screens. Nice Wally pictures everyone.
I have this image as my login screen for windows Vista. I use http://www.stardock.com/products/logonstudio/ to change my login screens. Nice Wally pictures everyone.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 15, 2008 #11 http://i38.tinypic.com/2ugjq5y.jpg Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Feb 17, 2010 #12 My new wallpaper. (made my wallpaper too ) the background from this da wallpaper i found for this pastel desktop theme. I was going to delete cos it was so empty and useless, but then i though hey i can use this as texture or something. I gotta find her name later for the credit.
My new wallpaper. (made my wallpaper too ) the background from this da wallpaper i found for this pastel desktop theme. I was going to delete cos it was so empty and useless, but then i though hey i can use this as texture or something. I gotta find her name later for the credit.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Feb 17, 2010 #13
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Feb 20, 2010 #14 Just the Buster Sword in the ground
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Feb 21, 2010 #15 nice wallpaper!!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Feb 24, 2010 #16 http://i46.tinypic.com/2nhhj4j.jpg
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 15, 2010 #17 My desktop new look http://i41.tinypic.com/11llxr4.jpg
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Mar 15, 2010 #18 Made it myself, but its a rather lazy one http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3773/21639068.jpg