What draws you to final fantasy and rpgs in general?

What DREW me to rpg's were good stories, and characters with some history and development. And of course me being a little nerd. Good rpg's are rare to impossible to find these days. almost everything went downhill after FF7

Good memorable rpg's are

Little big adventyre 1 and 2
chrono trigger
xenogears
FF6 and 7
Grim Fandango
valkyrie profile
 
Same thing that drives me away from RPGs, they're darn addictive! :D

"you're only 1 level away from a higher level"

it's an unending loop u.u"
 
I find myself talking about rpgs with people than actually playing them these days, I just dont have the time to play them these days, especially with a new baby in the house

I love it though when I am playing one and I go about my daily business I am usually thinking about my next session on my favourite rpg game, at the moment I have been making my way through all the ds final fantasies albeit very slowly lol
 
Hmm well I started playing games when I was really little.. but what attracted me to RPG's in particular were the storylines, and the fact that you can take on the role of one character for the whole game. :)

I remember the first FF I played at my Uncle's house (VIII) and I would go round every single day to play it. In the end he handed it to me and said that I could keep it.^-^
 
life is too short indeed 0.0

especially for 21 year old bots u.u"
 
O_O How did a bot randomly pop in here?

Leveling Up is what keeps me playing RPG's. I must be level 99 in everything!
 
Ha....

I'm drawn to the stories above everything else, I LOVED FFX for it's story, if it were only a book, I could just skip playing the game. xD kidding. Seriously, though, if they would release manga or books I'd be seriously happy. ^-^
 
Being able to pick up the controler and trying for just a short game the ending up spending hours with out noticing
 
the story for me...that and the ability to level up, then after you finish a game, all of the side-quests u can do...the game is endless
 
The replay value and being able 2 leave a game for a while then come back to it start a new game and never getting tired of em. On another note I've been thinkin about saving up 4a psp and dissidia. Is dissidia worth doing that?
 
Yes. Magazines have said its a must have for the psp plus its very fun making your own match ups with characters from the main final fantasys, having a certain song from a certain FF playing while your fighting and I enjoy editing replays of my battles to make them look awesome.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top