what final fantasy music do you like

Thats already a thread, just not under this sub-forum. Anyway mines is Seymour's Song.
 
i also like every song in ff4 ff8 ff7 and the contest of the aeons
 
All final fantasy music rocks.
 
Moved to 'General Final Fantasy'.

I like FFIII, FFVI, and FFVIII's soundtracks the best. But since I have nearly every OST, Piano Collection, and Arrange albums on my computer, it'll be hard to decide.
 
FFI- There were alot of great tracks on this one. But some of it got a bit repetitive; only a few didn't become repetitive from listening to them so often. 3/5

FFII- Same as FFI, though you can tell the sound quality is better than FFI (Magician's Tower, World Map theme, that lovely echo). 3/5

FFIII- Great quality, and almost none of the tracks got repetitive, not even the battle theme. Lovely tunes overall. 5/5

FFIV- Even greater quality on the Super Famicom. Many of the tracks were fine, and served their purpose. Although I would've thought they'd have a bit more variety in the dungeons rather than just 'Into the Darkness' for most of them (like FFIII had great dungeon variety). 4/5

FFV- Alot of tunes got repetitive, but enjoyable overall. The sound quality got amped up a bit, as you can see by some of the rockin' battle tunes (Battle with Gilgamesh, Battle with X-Death, etc.) 3/5

FFVI- Great. Not very repetitive, and highest sound quality for the Super Famicom. Unfortunately, that lovely echo is gone in the PS1 version, *sigh*. Unfortunately, the technology for voices in games wasn't developed until Tales of Phantasia and Star Ocean, so they had to do their best with a synthesized 'voice' going along with some songs (Aria De Mezzo Carataire, Dancing Mad, etc.) 5/5

FFVII- Eh, it was okay. The technology for voices was developed, but only put to use for the final battle, 'One Winged Angel'. Some tracks were very memorable and beautiful, so it doesn't luck out completely (Interrupted by Fireworks, Main theme of Final Fantasy VII, Aerith's theme, et all.) They could've done better than just a synthesizer though. 4/5

FFVIII- Very nice. I don't know why I enjoy it so much, however. Some melodies were very great, not to mention the 'theme song' for the game, 'Eyes on Me'. The instruments sound much better, they sound orchestrated instead of just using a synthesizer. (Unless it's just a really great synthesizer, and I can't tell the difference). 5/5

FFIX- Some nice nostalgic remixes of themes, the Mount Gurug theme, Pandaemonium, I Want to Know the Truth, etc. Unfortunately, alot of music just seemed to be Uematu experimenting with how many different ways he could play 'Fu Ru Sa To' or 'Melodies of Life' with different instruments, so it loses points. 4/5

FFX- Pretty solid. Nothing to complain about, at least he doesn't play the theme song of the game over and over again in a different way. Unfortunately, not much of the music seemed to stick in my head like the other games. And alot of music just doesn' t play often enough to get to full effect, possibly why I feel that way. As a note, this is the soundtrack where Uematsu didn't solely compose it, alot of other composers helped out. Meh, lazy. I can't really blame him after nine games though. 4/5

FFX-2- This one was weird. Either the music sucked horribly (The battle theme, I mean seriously) or was really awesome (The Besaid theme, 1,000 Words, and yes, even that pop song at the beginning was pretty great). But it isn't overall horrible, so meh. 3/5
 
Final Fantasy 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12.

FF4-The Dreadful Fight - Zeromus

FF6-Mt. Koltz - Battle Theme - Kefka Battle - Boss Battle Theme

FF7-Those who fight (Battle) - Those who fight further (Boss) - Gold Saucer Battle
ONE WINGED ANGEL

FF10-The one on the Zanarkand Road - Final Seymour Battle - The Battle with Yevon ( The UK remix, too bad I have the American version. )

FF11-All Battle Themes

FF12-All the ones in the Demo especially the Revamped victory theme.
 
Last edited:
FF5 had some good music, too. I really liked the boss music.
 
empresscrystal said:
FF5 had some good music, too. I really liked the boss music.
I am just informing you that the emperor of your image is a man.
The ff2 emperor is a man,no matter how girly.

Moderator Edit: So...you posted off-topic for no reason, then? I'm confused.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Celtic Moon
Liberi Fatali
The Prelude
The Promised Land
Gaia
Toki No Hourousha
Hikari No Nakahe
Love Will Grow
Once You Meet Her
Pray
Aria di Mezzo Carattere
Into The Darkness
Celes' Theme
Theme of Love
Terra In Black (The Black Mages)
Zeromus (The Black Mages)
J-E-N-O-V-A
Force Your Way (The Black Mages)

and these are my favourite =) I do like some more, of course
 
The Oath... or wateva its called in the other gamres...
1 winged angel
FF7 Theme
Tifas Theme
Aires theme
Waltz of the moon
Maybe im a loin
Yunas ballard
1000 words paino version

Just to name a few from ma head :D
 
well what i really thought was amazing was the ff7 advent children music (my favorite song was the one-winged angel [a.k.a. sephiroth] lol)
 
I really like Laguna theme song. It was like something from the 80's. I love music like that.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top