What if

I be kinda happy

What if magic really was real?
 
They are, Jaejoong is their leader :p

What if M.C The Max became a boy band again?
 
You would be even cooler

What if everyone could have whatever they wanted?
 
You be a great Black Mage

What if Edea was real?
 
Lots of girls be trying to go with him

What if I had a pet tiger?
 
I'd suggest you join the bloody roar bunch

What if pain didn't affect you?
 
It depends on what kind of 'bugs' you're talking about--if REAL bugs, insects were never created, then we wouldn't have a lot of things in life, believe it or not. Now, if you mean 'bugs' as in viruses in people OR computers, then well, it would be awesome if those didn't exist XD

What if nobody had a sense of direction?
 
i already dont so i would never notice.

What if I took over the world?
 
That would be so cool

What if I was a new charater in FF7?
 
I would huggle the game and play it. And shout at peopl "I KNOW THAT EMPRESS YEA I KNEW HER BEFORE SHE WAS FAMOUS" :)

What if we lived in the matrix?
 
that would be awesome. I'd go out and kill people.

What if we lived inthe book "Twilight." ( Has ANYONE read that?)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top