What if

as long as you had internet access it would be ok i guess.

What if i was really an agent from an advanced alien race sent to evaluate human intelligence so we could decide whether to destroy humanity or help them????
 
I'll spoil your plans and then you'll be REALLY REALLY ANGRY :p (Do you have a green dog? :D)

What if u didn have internet?
 
I.... wouldn't have been adicted to FFs n join Ffnet?!

What if, u had monkey buttlers? :D

(I know ALL OF YOU want to answer that XD)
 
&^*&)$^#@$!@^%(i&(*_+&(* ;ang;ang;ang;ang;ang;ang;ang;ang ;cen;cen;cen

What if u understood what that meant?
 
I be even more fun and lots of kpopperas would be here

What if Kpop fans took over?
 
I would summon Kenshin. Or Master Chief. That would be kickass..

What if there was only one kind of music?
 
Then the world would be very different. Such as styles, sub cultures, etc.

What if thje were no such thing as runners and bussers, lol?
 
Hahaha, you guys actually don't know what they are. ;rof

Ok, you be less confused

What if Shinhwa was growing younger instead of growing older?
 
Shinhwa will stay young

What if everyone lived in the same country
 
Then hell fianally froze over

what if the devil needed a hug?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top