What if

Slider

Sage
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,866
RPG Name
Slider
An idea from Tifa-chan's what if thread :p

u simply post a what if sumtin happens, n the person below ya answers it an puts a new what if :D

Let's give it a shot, u might like it ;)

What if you had an infinite amount of money!
 
Lots of people will be trying to get a share of your money.

What if I was really a Empress?
 
I'd be ur knight :p

What if the world was all a big RPG game :D?
 
I would rule it

What if I really knew M.C The Max?
 
I be your biggest fan

What if Sephiroth was real and he wanted me to join wih him?
 
I would try to change it :p

What if I was dating one of the guys from M.C The Max?
 
Everyone be happy

What if someone from M.C The Max join FFnet and post almost everyday?
 
I be very sad and build a web-site in your honey of Yuna & Rikku

What if a kpopper join FFnet?
 
That be so cool and I get him to write me a theme song.

What if Yunho join the forum?
 
I try to get with ost of those hott villiand ;res

What if Kim Jaejoong join FFnet? (Lol, every girt would join FFnet)
 
I would be the most powerful being on this earth :D

What if Anti FF Fans join FFnet?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top