S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 22, 2007 #1 An idea from Tifa-chan's what if thread u simply post a what if sumtin happens, n the person below ya answers it an puts a new what if Let's give it a shot, u might like it What if you had an infinite amount of money!
An idea from Tifa-chan's what if thread u simply post a what if sumtin happens, n the person below ya answers it an puts a new what if Let's give it a shot, u might like it What if you had an infinite amount of money!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 22, 2007 #2 Lots of people will be trying to get a share of your money. What if I was really a Empress?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 22, 2007 #3 I'd be ur knight What if the world was all a big RPG game ?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 22, 2007 #4 I would rule it What if I really knew M.C The Max?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 23, 2007 #5 You wouldn't be so obsessed with them What if I was Gackt Camui's wife?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 23, 2007 #6 hand over some money girl!!! What if.... i was famous?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 23, 2007 #7 I be your biggest fan What if Sephiroth was real and he wanted me to join wih him?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 23, 2007 #8 i would bow down to you and ask to join as well O_O" what if.... the world was perfect
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 23, 2007 #9 I would try to change it What if I was dating one of the guys from M.C The Max?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 23, 2007 #10 hand over the monnies XD what if all the member of ffnet got to meet and have a big party?!!!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 23, 2007 #11 Everyone be happy What if someone from M.C The Max join FFnet and post almost everyday?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 23, 2007 #12 you would be outta control XD what if..i died =O
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 23, 2007 #13 I be very sad and build a web-site in your honey of Yuna & Rikku What if a kpopper join FFnet?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 23, 2007 #14 i unno...*looks at Empress,Fawkes,T-C,and Gackt* what if.... Nobuo Uematsu joined ffnet? O_O
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 23, 2007 #15 That be so cool and I get him to write me a theme song. What if Yunho join the forum?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 23, 2007 #16 i wouldn't do alot..maybe ask for some monnies though.. what if... Final Fantasy was real? XD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 23, 2007 #17 I try to get with ost of those hott villiand ;res What if Kim Jaejoong join FFnet? (Lol, every girt would join FFnet)
I try to get with ost of those hott villiand ;res What if Kim Jaejoong join FFnet? (Lol, every girt would join FFnet)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 23, 2007 #18 uhh... what if..magic was real
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 23, 2007 #19 I would be the most powerful being on this earth What if Anti FF Fans join FFnet?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 23, 2007 #20 umm they would be pretty lost =\ What if..all the members of ffnet all lived in the same state? lmao!
umm they would be pretty lost =\ What if..all the members of ffnet all lived in the same state? lmao!