Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 23, 2007 #21 We would alway party What if the world ends in June?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 23, 2007 #22 i would never end the world O_O what if FF was never invented?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 23, 2007 #23 I be lost What if Sims were real?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 23, 2007 #24 this world would be messed up... what if..Hydra was actually a care-bear? XD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 23, 2007 #25 I( would laugh everyday What if our lives were just a big Sim game?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 23, 2007 #26 I'd be the virus in the game What if.... you had six fingers each hand
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 23, 2007 #27 One extra finger to punch with What if Empress stopped talking about her Sims?( I would be exstatic!)
One extra finger to punch with What if Empress stopped talking about her Sims?( I would be exstatic!)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 24, 2007 #28 wow....lika dream come true. what if,we were all perfect?...
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 24, 2007 #29 then nobody would complain about how thier life sucks. What if...the members of ffnet were the stars of a 24/7 internet webcam reality show?
then nobody would complain about how thier life sucks. What if...the members of ffnet were the stars of a 24/7 internet webcam reality show?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 24, 2007 #30 Their favorite character would be Avathar. <3 Seriously, what if I were a care bear? XDD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 24, 2007 #31 lmao!!! then all the members of ffnet would be j00r biggest fans ^_^ what if there was no such thing as time?
lmao!!! then all the members of ffnet would be j00r biggest fans ^_^ what if there was no such thing as time?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 24, 2007 #32 I be happy What if you had the power to decide if you want to stay young or aged?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 24, 2007 #33 lol, i'd stay young For EVA!!! what if.... I was a football star ?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 24, 2007 #34 I be your number 1 fan What if I was a clut leader?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 24, 2007 #35 I wouldn't join the group because we would all be forced to be exactly like your sims.... What if Empress played her sims game sooooo much that she acctually turned into one of them?
I wouldn't join the group because we would all be forced to be exactly like your sims.... What if Empress played her sims game sooooo much that she acctually turned into one of them?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 24, 2007 #36 I be happy...at least I be married to a hott guy and live in a great big house. What if I was three years younger?
I be happy...at least I be married to a hott guy and live in a great big house. What if I was three years younger?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 24, 2007 #37 You would be 14 wouldn't ya? Still older than Kat What if....I turned into Cloud?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 24, 2007 #38 Lots of girls be trying to get with you What if I actually download PhotoShop?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 24, 2007 #39 You would be happy What if Atlas dropped the world?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 25, 2007 #40 we'd all be on the farplan o_o what if...we all became famous?