What if

We would alway party

What if the world ends in June?
 
I be lost

What if Sims were real?
 
I( would laugh everyday

What if our lives were just a big Sim game?
 
I'd be the virus in the game :p

What if.... you had six fingers each hand
 
One extra finger to punch with

What if Empress stopped talking about her Sims?( I would be exstatic!)
 
then nobody would complain about how thier life sucks.

What if...the members of ffnet were the stars of a 24/7 internet webcam reality show?
 
Their favorite character would be Avathar. <3

Seriously, what if I were a care bear? XDD
 
I be happy

What if you had the power to decide if you want to stay young or aged?
 
lol, i'd stay young For EVA!!! :D

what if.... I was a football star :p?
 
I be your number 1 fan

What if I was a clut leader?
 
I wouldn't join the group because we would all be forced to be exactly like your sims....

What if Empress played her sims game sooooo much that she acctually turned into one of them?
 
I be happy...at least I be married to a hott guy and live in a great big house.

What if I was three years younger?
 
Lots of girls be trying to get with you

What if I actually download PhotoShop?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top