What if

I don't like him like that, but I would get lots of pics with him for his fans to cry :p
Fawkes_Lament said:
I'd tell you to get his number

I be happy to get gil

What if I met M.C The Max?
 
I'd still have ya as an iaginary friend :D

What if the human race was a bunch of dwarves? 0.0
 
my ride to college would be a cool shark :D

what if u could turn back time? 0.0
 
omg...my life would never ever be the same... *starts crying* T_T

what if all the members of ffnet got to meet up at a FF convention were there would be live performances by all of our favorite music artists?!!
AWESOMENESS. O_O
 
Our uber leetness would like destroy the building :)

what if I threw a big party and invited all you guys?
 
I would most definetly find a way to go.

What if, blackstar actually did throw a party and we all managed to make it but his house doesn't really have enough room for us all?
 
Last edited:
I swear to pack my guitar on the way too! 0.0

n we'll take the party to the street! Concert style ;)

(oh n blackstar is a mr. gackt :D)

What if we had 2 suns :p
 
We'd........be.......a chorus? 0.0

What if all legends were true? >:-)
 
I be happy for you & your friend

What if no one ever dies?
 
XDDD oh yea...um the world would overpopulate and Christ's second coming would be a hell of a lot faster.
XD

what if dinosaurs were still alive?
=O!
 
Lot of people would be eaten

What if the world ends in a hour?
 
.......... 0.0<<<<<I'd stay like this for an hour

What if the world only had 100 people livin on it?
 
We'd never be able to skip school......well by usin the easy way XD

What if u had a dragon? 0.0
 
I would name it Fluffly and i would feed him and walk him and water him and use him to destroy all of mine enemies :)

What if we had a spaceship?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top