What if

I go to see the moon

What if everyone had PhotoShop?
 
I would be mad because I would never to hear M.C he Max songs

What if M.C The Max debuted in America
 
America would STILL ignore them :D!

What if time was still for everyone but you forever
 
It would be fun for a little while but then i would be sad :(

What if we all moved to the same town !!!!!:)!!!!
 
You could be the smartist ooh a chicken

what if i was really an FBI agent spying on you all?
 
U would've killed John Smith for braggin every time he brags bout eatin cookies from that HUGE amount he got on his birthday! :p

What if all the people looked the same?

o'wait n they were bald! :D:D:D
 
I be mad becuase I would look like everyone else. And M.C The Max would look like everyone else also.

What if M.C The Max perform on American Idol :D
 
I would acctualy watch that.

What if FFnet shut down FOREVER (that scares me to think about)
 
i would go insane and people would have to put me into a strait jacket,and put me in a mental institution,in the wittle padded room.
;_;

what if Kat was a vampire?
 
you'd look REALLY weird as a vampire in that strapped jacket :p

What if u had a kid? :D
 
I be her God Mother

What if I had tons of hott groupies.
 
We would all suffocate under the unending, unbearable heat, and die of extreme dehydration. Just telling the truth XD

What if there was no reason for anything?
 
nothin much'll change it's already a crazy world

what if street racin was legal?
 
I be a star driver :D

What if Superman was real?
 
The world would be boring

What if Digimon were real?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top