What if

There would be a LOT less people alive....


What you could PICK to go where you go when you die...(I'd pick the netherworld)
 
I would scream and say "I know that girl"

What if I was married to Sephiroth?
 
You two would be the coolest brother & sister ever

What if M.C The Max did a song like Unlock?
 
I would ask you to hook me up with one of them

What if Kat was chosen to be in a all girl Kpop band? (Not all Kpop groups are asian)
 
Kb would get all the CDs and go to all the shows!

what if god was a goddess?




(ooooohhhhh hard one)
 
Lots o girls be trying to get wit him

What if Kangta (Guy on the right) came out and admit that he was gay?
200605081017562300_1.jpg
 
I would say "I knew she was way older then 14"

What if I never knew of M.C The Max?
 
You wouldn't have a crazed obsession with them. @@

What if I (and possibly everyone else) could wake up in the morning in a better mood?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top