Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 26, 2007 #301 we'd be in trouble... what if no one in the whole wide world EVER lied? o.o;
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 26, 2007 #302 There would be a LOT less people alive.... What you could PICK to go where you go when you die...(I'd pick the netherworld)
There would be a LOT less people alive.... What you could PICK to go where you go when you die...(I'd pick the netherworld)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 26, 2007 #303 i would surely go to...well i don't wanna say actually =^_^;= what if cars could fly?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 26, 2007 #304 9/11 would happen everyday. O_O What if I was on the television!?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 26, 2007 #305 O.O; *thinks* i don't know O___O what if I WAS on TV
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 28, 2007 #306 I would scream and say "I know that girl" What if I was married to Sephiroth?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 28, 2007 #307 i would probably steal your husband. what if me and Empress were sisters? =^_^=
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 28, 2007 #308 I'd miss you guys.... What if Kat was me sister?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 28, 2007 #309 You two would be the coolest brother & sister ever What if M.C The Max did a song like Unlock?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 28, 2007 #310 good question. o.o what if i went on tour with a famous band? =o
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 28, 2007 #311 I would ask you to hook me up with one of them What if Kat was chosen to be in a all girl Kpop band? (Not all Kpop groups are asian)
I would ask you to hook me up with one of them What if Kat was chosen to be in a all girl Kpop band? (Not all Kpop groups are asian)
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 29, 2007 #312 Kb would get all the CDs and go to all the shows! what if god was a goddess? (ooooohhhhh hard one)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 29, 2007 #313 XDD i wouldn't treat IT any different. what if i was a demon
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 29, 2007 #314 Kb would love you! i ALLways wanted a demon as a friend! what if there was just war?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 29, 2007 #315 i would be the ONE of the best soldiers ^_^ what if Synyster Gates was my brother? o.o wow...that'd be awesome.
i would be the ONE of the best soldiers ^_^ what if Synyster Gates was my brother? o.o wow...that'd be awesome.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 30, 2007 #316 Lots o girls be trying to get wit him What if Kangta (Guy on the right) came out and admit that he was gay?
Lots o girls be trying to get wit him What if Kangta (Guy on the right) came out and admit that he was gay?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 1, 2007 #317 ... people would of course believe him. what if ummm i wasn't really 14? o.o
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 1, 2007 #318 I would say "I knew she was way older then 14" What if I never knew of M.C The Max?
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jul 1, 2007 #319 You wouldn't have a crazed obsession with them. @@ What if I (and possibly everyone else) could wake up in the morning in a better mood?
You wouldn't have a crazed obsession with them. @@ What if I (and possibly everyone else) could wake up in the morning in a better mood?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 2, 2007 #320 wow....the world would be happy hell. XD what if we never grew old?