- Joined
- Jul 27, 2005
- Messages
- 2,931
- Age
- 98
- Location
- Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
- RPG Name
- Neo Zeromus_X
I think he'd make a cute casino employee! =3
Uh...yeah. As for the question, I'd say Cloud would be depressed either way. Probably moreso for Tifa. (Childhood friends and what-not.)
What if...I still stand by my question. I mean, look at him! He's a kitty! He'd make a great employee! Possibly a dealer at a table...or...
Okay, fine. What if...Yuffie and Vincent weren't optional characters?
Uh...yeah. As for the question, I'd say Cloud would be depressed either way. Probably moreso for Tifa. (Childhood friends and what-not.)
What if...I still stand by my question. I mean, look at him! He's a kitty! He'd make a great employee! Possibly a dealer at a table...or...
Okay, fine. What if...Yuffie and Vincent weren't optional characters?