What ifs... WARNING! POTENTIAL SPOILER AREA!

I think he'd make a cute casino employee! =3

Uh...yeah. As for the question, I'd say Cloud would be depressed either way. Probably moreso for Tifa. (Childhood friends and what-not.)

What if...I still stand by my question. I mean, look at him! He's a kitty! He'd make a great employee! Possibly a dealer at a table...or...

Okay, fine. What if...Yuffie and Vincent weren't optional characters?
 
There would be more sidequests for the both of them - and more in-depth actual story line pertaining to their lives.


Guys, please try not to post and answer your own questions...k?

My turn I guess.

What if...Jenova wasn't a "calamity from the sky" but instead was an evolved life force from the planet?
 
Last edited:
dyne would never join the group because of his sadness and anger for barret and barret doter
 
What if Diamond Weapon didn't get shot and killed by the Mako Cannon?
 
Cloud and the gang were doing pretty well tearing him a hew one IMO... They would have slaughtered him eventually. Millions of HP or not :-)


My posted question remains: What if...Jenova wasn't a "calamity from the sky" but instead was an evolved life force from the planet?
 
Then the story would've been more like Chrono Trigger's; Jenova probably would have had total control of planetary evolution by that point, and the whole Sephiroth thing would've never gotten off the ground - Jenova wouldn't need Seph if it already controlled the planet.

I'm not reading the rest of this topic - so I'm not posting a What If of my own.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top