- Joined
- Feb 4, 2005
- Messages
- 543
- Age
- 43
- Location
- The Clouds above Midgar
- Occupation
- Vigilante
- RPG Name
- Draxxus
Well I want everyone to tell me what they think, I'll set my theory down later.
I agree with you Mong00se!Mong00se said:Because I don't believe in religion, because I think it's just guidelines for people who can't make up their own morals (no offense to any church goers).
Bingo bango. I can't fathum how people kill each other on what they believe in, when they have never really seen it.Shadowheart said:And religion also brings death and wars, when ppl have different beliefs and become fanatics.
Not really...how about the native religions of Africa, America, South America, etc...Spiff said:Shadowheart, There's really only two religions.
Agreed. We don't really need religion, I think, just the morals. I believe in the people to destroy themselves and everyone else, or to help others bring peace. With entropy around, I don't think that we're going to have some kind of perfect world someday. After all, there are all these black holes sucking up all matter out there, and one day, all matter is going to be crushed in a gigantic black hole and explode again, creating a new universe all over. I got that from science.Shadowheart said:And religion also brings death and wars, when ppl have different beliefs and become fanatics.
Not really...how about the native religions of Africa, America, South America, etc...
How is that supposed to be scientifically proven?Sephiroth said:Acording to a friend of mine in that was taking physics. Heaven is suposedly like 20x hotted then hell due to the 100x brighterthen earth part of the bible, and that hell is only as hot as the meltingpoint of brimstone.