- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
Style of the game...obviously. =D Who doesn't want a fun game? 
Zeromus_X said:Atmosphere and replay value.
Yeah thats what get me into buying some games. If like I liked a certain game like Grandia II, then I will be trying to discover more. Pretty soon when I get enought money and get a few games I can't lived without. I will be trying to find Grandia I and III. I just loved the one I played and I was kinda too much in love with it. I play it all the time and can't stop thinking about it.Avathar said:Hm.. I'm gonna give two examples: Final Fantasy VII and Grandia. When I bought them, the reasons were
- I wanted to discover more Final Fantasy.
- The athmosphere looked different than the ones I've played before (FFIX and FFVIII).
- Grandia just appealed to me from the start, with the animé style, and the charming graphics. It looked like it could be even better than Final Fantasy.
Avathar said:Did you ever regret buying a videogame?