- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
That a lot of Final Fantasies have a sad/melancholy ending.
*raises hand*
xD
*raises hand*
xD
Nuh uh!That a lot of Final Fantasies have a sad/melancholy ending.
*raises hand*
xD
Depends on the ending.Nuh uh!
FFX-2 had a happy ending.
...
If you really consider that a game.
xD
I don't know if it really classifies as a sad moment, but near the end of FFIX when Zidane realizes his purpose, and he walks away alone dismissing his friends to the tones of "You Are Not Alone", that really touched me for some reason. I still shiver when I hear that song![]()
The death of Aeris in FF7. I really liked the character and used her constantly my first time through the game. Was genuinely shocked when she was killed off, and stayed dead.