What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
Obviously the ff8 people don't come here as much...actually I'm begining to think that this used to bea Forum just for FF-7 before it generalised (Is that a real word?!)
I'm am truely SHOKED and unhappy to be honest...I hope Ican make friends with those who voted for ff8!
 
I've played up too ten and out of all of those I'd say 7 was my favorite. Nine is a second. Followed by 6 as a third.
 
I know nobody cares but I'll post it anyway, I think FF10. Its got good graphics.
 
Slider said:
Obviously the ff8 people don't come here as much...actually I'm begining to think that this used to bea Forum just for FF-7 before it generalised (Is that a real word?!)
I'm am truely SHOKED and unhappy to be honest...I hope Ican make friends with those who voted for ff8!

Maybe there's a reason for all those votes in FF7... I personally didn't like FF8 much...

FF6
FF4
FF2
FF7
FF1
FF10
FF9
FF10-2
FF8
FF3
FF5

note: I didn't play FF3 much...
 
I voted FF9. I liked the cartoony looks of the characters and the Epic Fairy Tale story. I really felt for the Characters too. Poor Vivi, Garnet and Freya always made my eyes water... Of course FF7 is second. Then FF10. I'll even mention FF Tatics Advance. It was a nice little game for a quick FF fix while on the road. :)
 
i like final fantasy 9 but final fantasy 7 is good to :D
 
FFIX is my favorite FF, then it's FFIV and then FFTactics.
I just didn't see anything good about FF7, I just thought the storyline was extremely clichéd and Sephiroth was kinda boring
 
i hated 9 personally but im not gunna argue with ya as we all have different opinions here. i loved 4 and 6 too they wer great games to play the graphics made batttles a little boring to do but the music in 6 made the battle seem ore exciting due to thier tempo NOBUO UEMATSU WE LOVE YOU!!!! :D :D :D
 
^ FF7 was a good game but it just was really predictable, I mean, as soon as I knew about Sephiroth I thought; "He's going to be the final boss isn't he?" while with Kuja from FFIX it isn't that obvious since he is kinda weak when you first face him.
 
Zeon said:
i hated 9 personally but im not gunna argue with ya

I would love to argue sometimes, rather than just showing opinions. :(

Yggdrasil said:
^ FF7 was a good game but it just was really predictable, I mean, as soon as I knew about Sephiroth I thought; "He's going to be the final boss isn't he?" while with Kuja from FFIX it isn't that obvious since he is kinda weak when you first face him.

('"Yggdrasil"', isn't that from Star Wars?) Well, it's really unavoidable, the necessary clichés, but then again: I found it quite hilarious, that the final boss in FFIX is something quite irrelevant to the rest of the story-line (okay, then later, it's like, oh yeah, Necron is the spiritual part of the Iifa Tree, oh, I see now...lol...). I enjoyed the battle and the cosmic entity. =)

The similarity I could find between Necron and Sephiroth is just battlewise-not really a challenge. :p

=/ And come to think of it... I was actually rather looking forward to fight against Sephiroth for one last time, instead of illiminating another form of Jenova or something alike. ;p
 
Avathar said:
('"Yggdrasil"', isn't that from Star Wars?)

Nah, it's from a game. It's called "Tales of symphonia" a really good RPG.

Avathar said:
=/ And come to think of it... I was actually rather looking forward to fight against Sephiroth for one last time, instead of illiminating another form of Jenova or something alike. ;p

First time I saw his 'Supernova' attack I thought I was dead for sure but then I realised it's just a Demi3 spell with a long animation.
The second time he used it though I went to go get a drink. =P
 
my favourite is tactics cause of the gameplay then coming a close second is 7.
 
Hi all *waves*

i wish i could have voted for all of them!

bugger that i could only choose 1... i picked FF7... it's one with an interesting storyline exciting battle mode and the follow up movie that they have made is great and fills in and extends the story beautifully!

keep your eyes out for FF7: Advent Children, i highly reccommend it!

later
 
ff7 own for Vincent Valentine are in that game... and ffac (the movie) are very godd!
 
My favorite has always been FF9 ever since I played it. The one I least like would have to be 10-2 or 8, I just didnt like the story line in 8 and well, 10-2 was terrible.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top