What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
i chose ff7 ;res .stickin with my roots.b-sides its the first game i got 2 beat b4 my cuzin :D .we r a family of gamers ;wel .(sorry off subject i kno) :confused:
 
Last edited:
Gackt Camui said:
Yeah we are a family of gamers too! lol...Anyways. Everybody chooses FFVII
wicked coll then u kno what im goin through.lol
 
Gackt Camui said:
Yeah we are a family of gamers too! lol...Anyways. Everybody chooses FFVII

Not me. ;)

My fave FF is eiter FFVI or FFIX. Why 6? Not entirely sure, but it's partly because that's the first FF I played (And I very much enjoy Shadow's story). Why 9? Because I think the characterization/character development/dialouge in that game is absolutely fantastic.
 
Hmmm...I never played 6...7,8,10,10-2 are the ones that I have played and I would have to go with 7 as my favorite.
 
i chose ff7 not only cuz my lovely did...but truth is da games a fu*****..classic
 
You can say 11 anyways. It doesn't necessarily have to be any of the options. Just means that you are different! In a good way
 
yeah i kno, marius won't let me play it . this is spousel abuse!!! thats y i got her tales of symphonia hahahah. but nonetheless my ultimate fav ff is n will always b ff7
 
Last edited:
u don deserve ff11 now take it like a man quit ur cryin lol
 
thats cool i got u faded tho. i just got ff12 n u don't lol
 
O-O SHHHHHH!!! DON TELL MARIUS. she's been stalkin me 4 that game 4 days now she's really curious about it. hahaha i don think its 2 bad of a game.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top