What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
:) Welcome to FFnet!
And yeah, a lot of people don't like FFX-2(including me :cool: ), just cause the whole game's a girl thing, really :p
 
I don't like X-2 because it's an actual sequel to an FF game, which shouldn't be. (Though I guess SE doesn't care anymore.. *points at FFVII spin-offs*) It was produced in a few months, with a poor storyline (well, compared to X's.) But the biggest thing is how it just insults X's story...Meh. I just don't care for it. Storywise. It's pretty fun gameplay-wise.

..."99%?! AHHHHH! *Throws Ps2 across the room*"
 
At least you know who voted where......most of FF8 aren't around anymore....
 
FF7 all the way, its the one that really got me into the Final Fantasy series.
 
That's right, I'd play FF7 1000 times over and over again without getting board!
 
i voted ff7 ... for pure nostalgia ... its an awesome game with an awesome storyline. and i find my-self still playing it even tho i've completed it many times. (a sign well made game, save the graphics lol).
 
Actually, the very first time i played FFVII, i couldn't stand the graphics and the music :( , and i gave up pretty quickly. But the second time i got a bit more far in the game ;) and thus in the story.^_^
(The first time i didn't even knew about Sephiroth o_-.....)
 
Actually...
I like FF7's graphics better than FF7AC's graphics movie thing. I'm so used to seeing Cloud and company how they were in the game to like the movie's interpretation. In FF7AC I think Sephiroth has lip-stick on!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I like the movies in FF7 though. In those the characters look real! ;)
 
Avathar said:
which ff games did i play first:

1. FF9
2. FF8
3. FF6
4. FF7
5. FF10
6. FF1
7. FF2
8. FF3

And i guess after the 9 and 8 (and 6, which was a huge contrast in graphics), i really didn't like the block-shaped bodies of characters. :D But that was the first time i played. ;) The second time i really appreciated it all :) .^^
 
The very first FF i played was 8.. and i loved it to bits! So i decided i would play FF7.. and after the graphics in 8.. 7 was shocking as you may guess :P but after the first hour of play.. you really get into the story and you forget all about the graphics :)
 
I voted for FF 7 because I thought it has the best story. And because there are so many cool characters in the game. I like it also because there are so many things to do in it, such as chocobo-farming and the Gold Saucer
 
ive always liked, final fantasy 7 but just recently i played X2 and wanted to spew! i hated it, i feel that there was no storyline to it whatsoever! does it actually have any good points?

But anyway, i thought 7 was the best out of all of them so far because, it had a good storyline, cool characters, the best way of making and gaining magic and the graphics weren't terrible for its day and age!

thats all i really have to say on the topic!
 
I voted for FFX. I may like it more because it's the first FF I've played and beaten, but after playing all of the others I'd say FFX is still on top, with FF6+FF7 close behind.
 
I'm sure I've ssaid this somewhere, but for the sake of not looking throught the 12 pages...
FF7!!!

Which one has The War of the Magi in it. I read that intoduction and thought it sounded great.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top