What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
Really! VII was your first Final Fantasy Arkacia? How cool is that - heck of an exposure huh?
Not to get tangental, but SOM was one of the best RPGs for SNES in my opinion. The two player capability meant my best friend and I played hours @ a time w/only the occassional smoke break or munchie minute :) Anyway! I'm with you on that.

Lokus...your from Chicago???!!! It would be great to compare stories sometime.
 
Arkacia said:
LoKuS, I didn't play my first RPG until I was in my early 30s because thats when we bought our SNES and got the Secret of Mana for it.

My first FF was FF7 in the late 90s when we bought our Playstation 1.

Just because someone hasn't played RPGs since they were old enough to hold a control pad doesn't make them "handicapped".

You need to realise that not everyone has your knowledge or experience with these games and accept that some people have been playing them longer than you and some have been playing them less.

Now, I'm seriously telling you to stop insulting people, and I've edited that comment out of your post.
come on now, your getting a little out of hand. i was messing with the kid, tryin to bring some spunk to the forums. :cool:
 
reasoniamalive said:
Really! VII was your first Final Fantasy Arkacia? How cool is that - heck of an exposure huh?
Not to get tangental, but SOM was one of the best RPGs for SNES in my opinion. The two player capability meant my best friend and I played hours @ a time w/only the occassional smoke break or munchie minute :) Anyway! I'm with you on that.

Lokus...your from Chicago???!!! It would be great to compare stories sometime.
hit me up on aim- RuffRyders5215 well talk
 
LoKuS said:
come on now, your getting a little out of hand. i was messing with the kid, tryin to bring some spunk to the forums. :cool:

I can only judge by what I see, and that did read as an insult.

If you're joking, just add a grinning smilie (or smiling smilie or whatever) to the post to show you meant no harm :).
 
Got it, add more smileys. :) i have a suggestion as well, MORE SMILEYZ!!!!!!!!!!
 
LoKuS said:
oh, do you?


Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anything against you. I just know what it's like to be 17, full of spunk, and American :)

BTW, I sent ya a PM about that.

Ahem... What makes FFV so darn special. My buddy is borrowing it right now and (although he's no FFNut) he doesn't like it that much. Other than it being a FF, can anyone tell me why it's so great???
 
reasoniamalive said:
Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anything against you. I just know what it's like to be 17, full of spunk, and American :)

BTW, I sent ya a PM about that.

Ahem... What makes FFV so darn special. My buddy is borrowing it right now and (although he's no FFNut) he doesn't like it that much. Other than it being a FF, can anyone tell me why it's so great???
na man, its all good. FFV is pretty good, you got the job system going on so your characters can be anything you want them to be.
 
which ff games did i play first:

1. FF9
2. FF8
3. FF6
4. FF7
5. FF10
6. FF1
7. FF2
8. FF3

which ff games do i think that are the best:

1. FF7
2. FF10
3. FF6
4. FF8
5. FF9
6. FF3
7. FF2
8. FF1
 
Last edited:
I really liked Final Fantasy X because well its just sweet like that. Also Titus's hair style is really cool and i'm trying to make my hair look like his hahahaha. I've grown it pretty good so far. I just can't beleive not that many people liked FFX I mean I think it is so awsome. I mean with Blitz Ball and Shpere grid. Not to mention the graphics. It is just so awsome.
 
Last edited:
Nothing beats Final fantasy IX. It's my favourite game ever and nowhone will change that.
 
...i wonder who voted for the first Final Fantasy :D i mean, there's absolutely NOTHING about it that's interesting for playing! No story, no characters, as good as nothing :cool:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top