What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
Ahh how did I know that 7 would be winning? It's over rated if you ask me xD

Anyway my favourite is 8 (as you can see).
 
Ahh how did I know that 7 would be winning? It's over rated if you ask me xD

Anyway my favourite is 8 (as you can see).

I underline this with 7, no 8thousand lines :D
this just felt GREAT!:):D:o:D:)
 
I find both termz "overrated" and "agrees" undrestatementz; also i find it amusing that 8 isn't quiet the first, first coz i hate too much public attention what with the many screwed up oppinions and rumor startin and weirdos who wanna be unique so they would horribly disfigure it; second coz 7 took that blow instead :D (it's not that i hate it, it's just that i really disaggree that it's superior in many ways and for many reasons), and 3rd coz the hero is always the undermined one :)

hehehe, thar, it's been a long held secret n now i've said it there!
 
My favorite was X. I could go on and on, but the main fact I liked this game was cause of the story, deep and tragic. Likable characters and a climax worthy of an Emmy. :) This game will always be my favorite, Dissidia comes in second.

Can you guys add Dissidia to the least or is that too many options?
 
IV is a good game. ive only played till cecil becomes a paladin but....well i got to that fight....HOW WAS I SPOSE TO KNOW NOT TO ACTUALY FIGHT!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top