Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 24, 2006 #101 Sorry about that.....but is it true what my friend told me a few years ago as i remember?
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 24, 2006 #102 You can only buy really basic magics. The rest you have to earn, win, or find. I like how they put Materia in FF7. Magic glowy marbles are so cool! Last edited: Jan 24, 2006
You can only buy really basic magics. The rest you have to earn, win, or find. I like how they put Materia in FF7. Magic glowy marbles are so cool!
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Jan 24, 2006 #103 Nice spoiler
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 24, 2006 #104 Hopes! I'll delete that.
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 24, 2006 #105 ....& How come you have less Gils than i do while you posted about 13 times more?
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 24, 2006 #106 I just bought a braclet thing. You can also stick gil in the bank.
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 24, 2006 #107 It's a good thing not waste too much money....
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 25, 2006 #108 I'm not wasting it! That braclet thing is going to help me through some sticky thickets. Like when i'm getting beat up by Squall Lionhart! Besides money is meant to be wasted! Especially if it's fake computer money.
I'm not wasting it! That braclet thing is going to help me through some sticky thickets. Like when i'm getting beat up by Squall Lionhart! Besides money is meant to be wasted! Especially if it's fake computer money.
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 25, 2006 #109 .....! I just meant don't buy items you won't be using for long....but I guess it's not your first RPG!!!!!
.....! I just meant don't buy items you won't be using for long....but I guess it's not your first RPG!!!!!
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 25, 2006 #110 Hehe. No not really.
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 26, 2006 #111 So how did you find about its effectivness in battles?
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 26, 2006 #112 It tells you what it does and I used it in battle. It makes Your Earth attacks more powerful and raises your defense a lot.
It tells you what it does and I used it in battle. It makes Your Earth attacks more powerful and raises your defense a lot.
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 26, 2006 #113 Actually some items effects are mysterious for me....ex: Raises spirit,light footed etc......
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Jan 28, 2006 #114 I'm not sure if those have any effect... would have to ask Arkacia about it, she's the RPG Hack master.
I'm not sure if those have any effect... would have to ask Arkacia about it, she's the RPG Hack master.
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 28, 2006 #115 Fine.....I left much other questions in the RPG forum.....would be nice if you could help in any of them...
Fine.....I left much other questions in the RPG forum.....would be nice if you could help in any of them...
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Jan 28, 2006 #116 8 is the best
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 29, 2006 #117 As you know I haven't played FF8, but the best one I have played is FF7!
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Jan 29, 2006 #118 You really should play the rest, of the PS1/PS2 ones
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 29, 2006 #119 I don't have a PS2, but I'm trying to get FF9 and FF8. I have FF1, FF2,and FF3 saved onto my computers hard drive. Its really nice.
I don't have a PS2, but I'm trying to get FF9 and FF8. I have FF1, FF2,and FF3 saved onto my computers hard drive. Its really nice.
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 30, 2006 #120 Moving a bit of topic.....thought no one else is commenting......