What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
i meant X. The one that plays wen it shows tidus playing blitzball and u see auron.

boss music for VII is awsum!!
 
Err I hated that fight. I think its right before or right after the Demon Wall which I hated as well.

I was lucky to have Aerith's Limit Break where your party turns invincible in that match. I think it was her 2nd Level 2 Limit Break or it was her first Level 3 Limit Break.
 
Demon Wall is after.

I can't use Aerith, I'm a big fan of healing magic and all, but her defense is difficult to work with. In fact, she's the reason I keep losing to Red Dragon, she dies in two or three hits, then I spend the rest of the battle trying to revive everyone.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top