What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
If he's in your party in the temple of ancients, after he introduces himself, he jumps down and knocks Cloud out.

Did any of you know you could control the kid Cloud when Cloud is giving the Black Materia to Sephiroth? I didn't know you could on my first play through and I just sat there, thinking why is he just standing there when he could stop himself.
 
FF 7 will always be a classic! FF X comes up as a close 2nd though... wasn't a fan of X-2 :p
 
The story in most sequels usually come off as terrible, simple cause most people, like myself, find it insulting to have a good story ruined by a bad plot. Then in some cases, like Advent Children to FFVII, I liked simply cause I saw AC first, and the story was great, I was reluctant to watch it at first, but it was what got me interested in FFVII. Which, btw I am nearing completion in, I hope.
 
i had trouble witht hat wen i first played...rissole, its the boss before u get the sub

and lvl 60 is a pretty good lvl for that fight...u should own it at that lvl
 
Ah yes the one the Turks let you fought.

Oh, and don't forget to grab the Leviathan Scales before you get onto the sub, you need them to get Leviathan from Wutai. You need to get them then because you won't be able to access that place after you leave it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top