I'd say your a high enough level now anyway. All you can really do is level your materia up or do the Fort Condar mission to get the Phoenix Materia if you haven't already.
i cant think of anywhere u could lvl up fast...i know u get a lil bit of exp on the shores of wutai, but i dont know if its better than mideel? i can usualy get to lvl 40-ish before temple of the ancients so i dont realy have this problem
I hit level 40 while in the Temple of the Ancients. I already have the summons I should by now, loving Bahamut Neo. ^-^ I manage to Limit Break the boss a few times, but he starts grabbing my party members and killing them without allowing them a breath. So I have to spend time reviving them, then he grabs another member and I just have to deal with that without being able to attack.
I wonder if they'll make another FFVII spin-off? But with Tifa as the main character? I mean they've had Cloud, Zack and Vincent as the main characters. If they did make another one though it'll probably be Cloud though.