What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
The best for me is FF7. I have played the PRE (not post :rolleyes: ) PS games and I must say, they are damn good too.
But 7 is tatooed on my heart. An epic. Chocobo Breeding, Gold Saucer, The Huge Storyline, Characters that you actually cared about, THE BEST BAD GUY, Fantastic Music (I think the best of any) and just overall sweetness.
Also, its the only one I have gone back to.
 
I think every game has its own soul. I like them equally. I didnt like Final Fantasy IV though... but the other games IV --> X-2, grabbed me and shook me in diffrent ways. Its aint fair to rank them. Cause each game has their own soul. I'm looking forwars to FFXII, I have high expectations from that game though, but I'm pretty sure that the game will live up to my expectations. :)

And guys, fill me in on this number thingy. What do you mean with FF3 is the same as FF6? or, whatya said... You guys lost me. :D
 
in the US, final fantasy 4 was released as final fantasy 2. (to not confuse people, as they hadnt released 2 and 3 for the nes.) then, later ff6 was released as ff3.

and, yeah, i couldnt vote for a single ff either. theyre all great :D

oh...and why dont you like ff4? :(
 
I would say FF7. Not only did it have the best story line but it also was the first step to a whole new level of graphics in the final fantasy series. Also i thought that the battle system with the materia was a great idea, instead of the characters learning the spells or whatever.
 
FF3 has never been released outside Japan. If you're thinking about the american FF3, that is really FF6..
 
thats a hard question 4 me i like 7,1, and tactics advance but i have to go with 7
 
Re: Favorite FF

Honestly, I don't think anything can top FF VII. The game had it all. Great storyline, graphics and gameplay. Good music, monsters, archenemy/ies, (Jenova) summons, magic sequences.
Now I concurr that everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I get so much out of each playthrough of FF VII that each time it's like a new game to me. There's SO much to it! I can't bring myself to pick up a game of FFVI or FFVIII or FFIX, but I'd play FFVII or FFX anytime. Keep rocking em out square!
 
Isn't there more threads just like this?? Anyway, I suppose I could vote again...
I've only played 7,8 and 9, and I liked all three, but FF7 was my first RPG and the one probably shocked me the most. So: Final Fantasy VII
 
Your 19 and FFVII was your first RPG?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
LoKuS, I didn't play my first RPG until I was in my early 30s because thats when we bought our SNES and got the Secret of Mana for it.

My first FF was FF7 in the late 90s when we bought our Playstation 1.

Just because someone hasn't played RPGs since they were old enough to hold a control pad doesn't make them "handicapped".

You need to realise that not everyone has your knowledge or experience with these games and accept that some people have been playing them longer than you and some have been playing them less.

Now, I'm seriously telling you to stop insulting people, and I've edited that comment out of your post.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top