What you would do?

What would you do?

  • Screem

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Don't know

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Cry

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • You would like it

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Laught

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Others

    Votes: 10 52.6%

  • Total voters
    19

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
What would you do if your hair looked like Maester Seymour?
 
I'd cry like a sissy.^^

Then an hour later of crying, I'd put more gel than what's probably on it, and poke people. :P

So, in other words, I don't know.

There are different reactions I might have of it. :D
 
Lol! But having hair like Seymour is not that cool. It happened to me a few weeks ago. It took me three hours to get my hair from looking like that. Oh man I sure don't want to go back. Even in a pony tail it still ended up looking like his hair. Oh man that was a nightmare.
 
Take a shower, mess up your hair, don't comb it, put gel on it, and sleep. You'll have hair like Seymour! :P

I tried it. Not as pointy. o.o
 
Hydra said:
Take a shower, mess up your hair, don't comb it, put gel on it, and sleep. You'll have hair like Seymour! :P

my sister did that once and put on a scary mask and waited until nighttime. as soon as i came home (from grandma house) she scared the LIVING crap out of me. i had frigging nightmares for days.
 
lol. I did that on halloween and painted my eyelids black so when I closed them, it looked like I had no eyes. xD Crazy.

I'd like to have hair like him. But I don't want to work to keep it that way. :P
 
b4ttl3w4r5 said:
my sister did that once and put on a scary mask and waited until nighttime. as soon as i came home (from grandma house) she scared the LIVING crap out of me. i had frigging nightmares for days.

xD

And for my hair, throughout the years I've used so much wax and gell that I no longer need wax or gell to get my hair in a style like Cloud's or Seymour's. =D xD
 
blukazoo159 said:
i would probably shave my self bald!!!

Now, now, there's no need to be drastic. :o There are ways of dealing with these sorts of things, for example:

You could dye your hair black, and cut it a little, et voila: you've got Zack's haircut. :rolleyes:
 
Avathar said:
xD

And for my hair, throughout the years I've used so much wax and gell that I no longer need wax or gell to get my hair in a style like Cloud's or Seymour's. =D xD
Lol! I going to do that to someone. Maybe to this girl I don't like.
 
I would cry! But, I have good reason, you see, even though I'm 17, my hair is white, well not all the way, but when I'm 25, it will be! and by that time, It will be long, get the picture,... SEPHIROTH! I will be the second coming of Sephiroth! The reason it will be different from every body else is because my hair is naturally that way!
 
Cloud101 said:
I would cry! But, I have good reason, you see, even though I'm 17, my hair is white, well not all the way, but when I'm 25, it will be! and by that time, It will be long, get the picture,... SEPHIROTH! I will be the second coming of Sephiroth! The reason it will be different from every body else is because my hair is naturally that way!
=o
your hair must be awesome looking!
and if i had hair like Seymour's...well at least it would be straight.....
 
Finally!!! Somebody else thinks it's cool! Everybody else thinks I'm crazy! They can't appreciate white hair. Also, I'm somewhat skilled with a katana.
 
Cloud101 said:
Finally!!! Somebody else thinks it's cool! Everybody else thinks I'm crazy! They can't appreciate white hair. Also, I'm somewhat skilled with a katana.
people think your crazy?!
i would do any thing for hair like that!
you are awesome! ^___^
 
Wow I would kiss you if I could, you know what *kiss* there! Sorry if I got carried away, it's just that I'm so happy =)!
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top