Avathar said:I'ld probably hurt people with the spikeyness of it.![]()
Hydra said:Take a shower, mess up your hair, don't comb it, put gel on it, and sleep. You'll have hair like Seymour!![]()
my sister did that once and put on a scary mask and waited until nighttime. as soon as i came home (from grandma house) she scared the LIVING crap out of me. i had frigging nightmares for days.
b4ttl3w4r5 said:my sister did that once and put on a scary mask and waited until nighttime. as soon as i came home (from grandma house) she scared the LIVING crap out of me. i had frigging nightmares for days.
blukazoo159 said:i would probably shave my self bald!!!
Lol! I going to do that to someone. Maybe to this girl I don't like.Avathar said:xD
And for my hair, throughout the years I've used so much wax and gell that I no longer need wax or gell to get my hair in a style like Cloud's or Seymour's. =D xD
=oCloud101 said:I would cry! But, I have good reason, you see, even though I'm 17, my hair is white, well not all the way, but when I'm 25, it will be! and by that time, It will be long, get the picture,... SEPHIROTH! I will be the second coming of Sephiroth! The reason it will be different from every body else is because my hair is naturally that way!
people think your crazy?!Cloud101 said:Finally!!! Somebody else thinks it's cool! Everybody else thinks I'm crazy! They can't appreciate white hair. Also, I'm somewhat skilled with a katana.