What's the best ff10 character?

What's the best ff10 character?

  • Tidus

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Yuna

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Auron

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Wakka

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kimahri

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lulu

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Rikku

    Votes: 2 11.8%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
:D I've said it before, and i'll say it again :) Auron ownes. 'Cause you only get to know some information about him at the last part of the game; he looks great; and he drinks alot :D .
 
I can't decide between Auron or Lulu...both of them are awesome. Then again, Auron does fill the "ninja or samurai class mysterious character in an ff game" role. Quite well.

But Lulu is a Black Mage. And her dress is made of belts. :D

Well, I can't decide, maybe I'll go flip a coin or something. :p
 
Auron is the best in FFX!!!!!!
 
I like Yuna cause she can summon & also she is cute! but I voted Lulu cause she is my favorite!! she's a black mage & sexy!!
 
I'd have to say Tidus for the damage he is capable of doing, but Auron for wow so much. lol :)
 
Rikku's Al Bhed potions were a life saver.
 
Auron. He must be one of my favorite characters in the whole series.
 
yuna,she summons,cute, and my first battle with her in it i got the staff that petrifies!:)
 
Auron is the best he just walks while everyone runs his looks cool and has a great cool looking sword and he looks like he is not afraid of anything but that might be that he is already dead.
 
Auron is always the best. My most favorite one to play with out of all the games I have.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top