What's the best ff10 character?

What's the best ff10 character?

  • Tidus

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Yuna

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Auron

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Wakka

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kimahri

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lulu

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Rikku

    Votes: 2 11.8%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
I think auron because he looks cool with that suit and glasses. His sphere grid has alot of hp nodes and strength nodes which makes him a lot stronger and higher hp earlier in the game til you take everyone else down his grid.
 
Well... the only difference between them is the overdrives, they can use the same abilities, magic, skills...

So, I think Yuna's the best because of the summon command.
 
I like Tidus, but I most definetly know that the stronger character is Auron. But I like Tidus anyways
 
Unless we are all talking about a male modeling contest, then Tidus would own. I don't think i want to see Auron in a speedo. lol
 
yes, and if u really wanna power him up, finish his sphere area and move him straight to tidus's area. den , finish that area too. then u'll see de real power of auron. he can hit flying fiends with his blade , man.( of cuz u can do it the other way tidus over to auron's place. thats quite cool too.)


of cuz u get some real hardcore players : they train yuna in tidus and auron's area place and use her staff to whack fiends
 
Have everyone master all characters grids then see who is the best. Neither of them.

I have 255 for all stats apart from luck, I have already wooped severall of the dark aeons already, though I hear that wont save you against penance.
 
Yeah...you don't really need to "max" out the sphere grid to get through the game though...obviously...I didn't.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top