What's your fav. song?

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
So, far I have tons of favorite songs. It's almost unfair to pick one but I'd have to say "Touch Me" by The Doors. Awesome song!
 
And Then There Was Silence by Blind Guardian.. oh, and if you don't like metal, don't even bother with it. Plus, if you're not used to hearing BG, then it might be a little bit of a shock even if you do listen to metal (and no, it's not death/black metal).
 
What, is it funk metal or something? :p
 
No particularly favorite song, but favorite artists are Coldplay, Sarah Mclachlan, Norah Jones, David Tao, maybe Dido.
 
Thats such a hard question...
1.Hell's Bells AC/DC
2.Back In Black AC/DC
3.Walk This way (bolth versions)
4.Somebody told me
4.Boulevard of Broken Dreams (sterotypicallll)
5.Holiday
6.Penny Lane
7.Rock the cabash
8.SIMPLY IRESISTABLE!!!! (Robert Palmer, w00t!!)
Theres more...
 
Well, i'll give you my top 10 (which is send to a radiostation for the rock-top 100):

1. All along the watchtower- Hendrix
2. Light my fire- The Doors
3. One- Metallica
4. Perfect day- Lou Reed
5. White room- Cream
6. Parabola- Tool
7. Changing of the guards- Bob Dylan
8. My girl- Nirvana
9. High time we went- Joe Cocker
10. Unchained melody- Righteous Brothers

comments would be nice :p
 
M.C The Max, Love Hurts is my favorite. :D
 
My fav. is One Winged Angel, ( and I say again...I HAVE IT ON CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hehehe), I listen to it every day!
 
1. Warmness on the Soul- Avenged Sevenfold
2. Killing Lonliness- H.I.M.
3. I Don't Love You- My Chemical Romance
4. All Tears- H.I.M.
5. Funeral of Hearts- H.I.M.
6. Sieze the Day- Avenged Sevenfold
 
Therion - Wine of Aluqah
Blink-182 - Down
Enigma - Gravity of Love
Carl Orff - Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi
Lots of Nobuo Uematsu's songs...

And some more music I can't just remember, or are portuguese music, and the only one who would understand it would be john smith.
 
yoko_kurama said:
2. Killing Lonliness- H.I.M.
4. All Tears- H.I.M.
5. Funeral of Hearts- H.I.M.

Yep, HIM is one of the best bands in my opinion. I just can't get enough. ^^

For my top 5...

xtillidiex - Otherworld
Rammstein - Wo bist du
Rammstein - Morgenstern
HIM - Sweet Pandemonium
Metallica - One

For bands, (even though thats not what this topic is about :o )

HIM
Rammstein
Tool
Metallica
Motorhead

Avathar said:
Well, i'll give you my top 10 (which is send to a radiostation for the rock-top 100):

1. All along the watchtower- Hendrix
2. Light my fire- The Doors
3. One- Metallica
4. Perfect day- Lou Reed
5. White room- Cream
6. Parabola- Tool
7. Changing of the guards- Bob Dylan
8. My girl- Nirvana
9. High time we went- Joe Cocker
10. Unchained melody- Righteous Brothers

comments would be nice :p
Ill have to say, we like a lot of the same music. Ive heard most of those except White room, and Perfect day. And out of the ones I've heard, they are great. ;)
(although I'm guessing this list has changed in the past year. :p)
 
Last edited:
Staircase said:
Ill have to say, we like a lot of the same music. Ive heard most of those except White room, and Perfect day. And out of the ones I've heard, they are great. ;)
(although I'm guessing this list has changed in the past year. :p)

Aw, dang, it was hard to make THAT list, I assure you. O: I don't find it that easy to come up with my ultimate favourite top songs, ya know!

And, well, it didn't change that much, of course I have LOTS of favourite songs. You know what, instead of making a TOP list, I'll just make an ordinary list. :p I'll get to it some other time.
 
LOL
Too many...what a hard choice!!! XD
Gotta try:
- Whisper - Evanescence
- Take my hand - Dido
- Nothing else matters - Metallica
- Butterfly - Crazytown
- Cherry Lee - Dover
- DJ - Dover
- Beautiful Stranger - Madonna
- I think I'm paranoid - Garbage
- Lose yourself - Eminem
- Drop the hammer - The Gone Jackals
- When I grow up - Garbage
- In my eyes - Milk Inc.
- Oceans - Milk Inc.
- Better Off Alone - Alice Deejay
- My favourite game - The Cardigans
- Push it - Garbage

Ok, these are the most important more or less... XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top