Kat said:-Here Without You Baby-Nickelback
yoko_kurama said:2. Killing Lonliness- H.I.M.
4. All Tears- H.I.M.
5. Funeral of Hearts- H.I.M.
Ill have to say, we like a lot of the same music. Ive heard most of those except White room, and Perfect day. And out of the ones I've heard, they are great.Avathar said:Well, i'll give you my top 10 (which is send to a radiostation for the rock-top 100):
1. All along the watchtower- Hendrix
2. Light my fire- The Doors
3. One- Metallica
4. Perfect day- Lou Reed
5. White room- Cream
6. Parabola- Tool
7. Changing of the guards- Bob Dylan
8. My girl- Nirvana
9. High time we went- Joe Cocker
10. Unchained melody- Righteous Brothers
comments would be nice![]()
well probably but wen i downloaded it from limewire it said it was by Nickleback,so who knowsAvathar said:Isn't that a 3 Doors Down song?
Staircase said:Ill have to say, we like a lot of the same music. Ive heard most of those except White room, and Perfect day. And out of the ones I've heard, they are great.
(although I'm guessing this list has changed in the past year.)