Where is everyone from/living now?

I live in a town of Valencia, Spain
 
110 degrees and no humidity :confused:

This summer it averaged 95 F ( 35 C ) and had nothing below 60% humidity. :mad: There's nothing worse than being hot and sticky.
 
Last edited:
Zeromus_X said:
wow...its been cooling off here... fall is upon us...i cant wait! :D maybe waiting at the bus stop wont be such a chore...

Half your luck. Its already getting hot as hades in Brisbane and its only the beginning of Oct. We've even started getting our summer thunderstorms early. Brisbane Australia is like Arizona with the heat, just throw in tropical humidity as well and this city really is hell for the nine months of the year that the hot weather lasts. I'd kill to live in a place that has snow. :).
 
First off, I thought it was cold in Hades. Also, violence is bad. Last of all, you probably actually don't want snow. You'd regret it. You want someplace like California, my favorite place in the world.
 
its only snowed like once since ive lived here, and even then, it was a long time ago and it was just frost...sigh...

it sometimes snows up in sedona(where my grandparents live), possibly the most beautiful place on earth.
 
I love my place. I think an occasional snow is okay, though. Just like Rorschach.
 
Ha...It just drop 40 degrees (F) in 24 hours. Now it's below freezing.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top