ding ding ding! bingo! you got it! im in Phoenix! the grand city thats 3 feet above hell, and the dirtiness of the streets and smog makes you want to vomit no place like home...
Hey Zero, Arizona isn't that bad. I live 40 min south of you. I rather bare the heat of 110 then have to shovel snow everyday and hope I don't hit ice when I'm driving..
Half your luck. Its already getting hot as hades in Brisbane and its only the beginning of Oct. We've even started getting our summer thunderstorms early. Brisbane Australia is like Arizona with the heat, just throw in tropical humidity as well and this city really is hell for the nine months of the year that the hot weather lasts. I'd kill to live in a place that has snow. .
First off, I thought it was cold in Hades. Also, violence is bad. Last of all, you probably actually don't want snow. You'd regret it. You want someplace like California, my favorite place in the world.