Where youat

ok i got pass were i was last time know i am stuck at the underground place were the 5 monster mark is at all i got to bet is 2 of them before they put Vaan to sleep then ramed him & GAME OVER how do u bet that fake mark
 
Yur talking about the Sochen Cave Palace. ^^ =3

First, equip thief cuffs

Next, keep stealing from the chimeras that are outside and around the cave.

Keep stealing until you have 3 Embroidered Tippets.

Equip them.

Fight some moar and level up.

Go and beat them guys bloody. ^^;

Apart from the above method (which works!) I dunno... o_o Perhaps try to MQ them when they are all in a group running at your party...that should help.
 
I'm currently at the point of the game where you go to Giruvegan.

I've beaten this game once but I missed alot of stuff so I am currently trying to complete all the hunts/sidequests/get all espers and get everything I missed the first time.

At this moment, I am attempting to find the pieces of the windglade or whatever that's supposed to be buried under a Dynast-Cactoid in the Westersand, But I can't find it. I've been all around the shimmering horizons looking for it but it's nowhere to be found. If anyone could tell me where to find it that would be helpful.

Also...where the hell do you get Telekinesis? I've got the license for it but I never could find where you buy it.
 
Umm...have no idea what ur talking about for the first question (windglade) - no such weapon in that game. Can you clarify?

As far as Tele...I BELIEVE that it can be purchased in the Nechrol of Nabudis by the Balamny...probably immediately before or after the events at the Pharos. Again, I'm not positive, but would look there first.
 
The windglade is not a weapon. It's an item that allows you to pass the sandstorm in the deepest reaches of the Westersand...the region called Wyrm's Nest I believe.

It's a side quest to help some researcher gather information or the like. But I saw a monster in the Wyrm's Nest when I tried to go in without the windglade, so now I want it so I can whoop that tail, ya dig? :P

And thanks for the suggestion on Telekinesis, I'll check it out.
 
Last edited:
**Taken from Gamefaqs.com....hope this helps.

At The Dalmasca Westgate, look for a Bangaa (or a fat
monster), by the name of Rimzat. Try to talk to Bangaas you find in the area
to find him. He'll ask if you will gather information on sandstorms, and
agree to help him. Go to the fountain found in the "southern middle" part of
The Royal City of Rabanstre and look for a man sitting in the fountain by the
name of "Cotze". He'll tell you to go to Lowtown to find his friend. Look
for a man named "Northon", in the same section as where you can enter The
Garamsythe Sewers. He'll explain how he had an item that allowed them to
enter a sand storm, but they broke it into two different pieces so it
wouldn't be stolen by thieves.

The full item is called the Windvane, but Northon hid his half of the
Windvane under a dynast cactus, one of those big thick cacti you find
around the Dalmasca Westersands. Talk to Northon and he'll state how he hid
his half in the area "Shimmering Horizons", in the northwestern part of the
area. Rent a Choboco if you're in a rush, and head there.

There will be two dynast cacti in the area, go north and look for a cactus
there. Examine it and you should get Northon's half of the Windvane, the
Wind Globe. Quickly head back to the Westgate and you'll see that the three
people have meet together. Cotze should give you his half, and you'll get
the Windvane. Now, using this Windvane you can enter fierce sand storms.
You can now go to the area to fight The Earth Tyrant. There are two ways to
get to "The Wyrm's Nest" in the Westersands. Either go to the Dalmasca
Westersands, and head Northeast to eventually reach the area. Or, you may
go through the Dalmasca Estersands, take the ferry to the northern part of
The Damasca Estersands, and head northwest to get to the area where The
Earth Tyrant roams. Now, you can actually fight him. Be sure to save your
game in case you're unprepared. Don't want to go through this annoying
side quest again.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the info, but I already looked there, and found nothing.

As for telekinesis, I found that. Thanks for the help.
 
*sigh* Still have yet to beat this one. This game is incredibly long. For some reason whenever I get into it, a really good game gets release and I have to push FFXII to the side. Then it gets pushed to the side for so long that I have forgotten what I was doing in the game. Then I restart. I'm on my third restart and I'm somewhere in the Giza Plains. But as you guessed, I've pushed it to the side and haven't played since early May.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top