Which F.F. character do you loathe?

Did they get rid of the whole 'going through planets' thing? Meh. That was the annoying part. O.o
 
Zeromus_X said:
Humourously, Supernova had a very short animation in the original Japanese version of the game. I guess they just wanted to make it fancy for everyone else.


Can you really blame them for making in longer though? I thought the whole Supernova spell/summon was awesome! It did drag a little after watching it a few hundred times :p Then again, I was always a geek when it came to outer space. :rolleyes:
 
Hydra: Yes, it was just a big celestial explosion in the original form.

reasonimalive: It gets annoying when soloing Sephy with only the Buster Sword and no materia. ><; Granted, it's only like eight turns or something, but still, it's a long and annoying animation.

It still looks pretty cool though.

Seph: "omg look at me! I a god! I can blow up the sun!! hahahah!"

Cloud: "Too bad it can't actually kill us."

Seph: "Yeah, but it looks cool though, huh?"

Cait: "Yeah, that's true."

Yuffie: "Why the hell are we in outer space? Weren't we in the sky a while ago? Wait, none of this makes any sense!"

Cid: *knocks out Yuffie*

Tifa: "Now we can play Scrabble!"

Barret: "But I ate all the Ts."

All: "Barret!!"

Well, you get the idea.
 
He should've ate the A's.... :D Still, we get the long side of the stick with the animation, and it's too long...But oh well. At least it's something of a giant attack. :D
 
Arkacia said:
People stating their dislike of a game, or the characters within a game are not a problem. It is members flameing and insulting each other that is not allowed. When some players can't stand to see their fav game or fav character talked down, and respond by blasting the person who posted the comments, then we will step in and act. That hasn't happened in this thread.

Squall, you need to stop treating FF8, and paticualrly one character in it, as sacred cows. Simple fact is some people don't like the game, and/or don't like that character. Talking about that dislike is ok, as long as the talk is kept to the games and characters, and not aimed at the person posting. I don't like Rinoa much either, in fact she is probably the character I like least in any of the FF games I've played. She's only slightly more irritating than that princess in FF9 though.

What?...Sacred cows..Whatever...
So I admit I've mistaken action but simply insulting what you like isn't just...

..........

Fine whatever...
Can't believe this guy is actually enjoying making hate threads,this isn't his first one.....they're just arising the hate within you...pointless

And one more thing Arkacia...
Don't expect me to give my oppnioin about other FFs in here, because I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings....

........

How much of a bright idea is it to make a FF hate thread in a FF Forum....
 
Last edited:
People who get offended by other's opinions should leave message boards the hell alone, or preferable the entire internet. That being said, it's pretty clear that there was an ulterior motive behind the creation of this thread.

The worst Final Fantasy character would probably be either Krile or Rosa. Krile because she was a bland, stereotypical ‘child who talks to animals’ character, and Rosa because she is pretty much the epitome of weak female leads that serve only to be kidnapped. I would probably lean more towards Krile though, because at least Rosa had a semi decent character design; Krile had to have the most boring sprite-sets in the series.
 
Last edited:
Zeromus_X said:
reasonimalive: It gets annoying when soloing Sephy with only the Buster Sword and no materia. ><; Granted, it's only like eight turns or something, but still, it's a long and annoying animation.

It still looks pretty cool though.

Seph: "omg look at me! I a god! I can blow up the sun!! hahahah!"

Cloud: "Too bad it can't actually kill us."

Seph: "Yeah, but it looks cool though, huh?"

Cait: "Yeah, that's true."

Yuffie: "Why the hell are we in outer space? Weren't we in the sky a while ago? Wait, none of this makes any sense!"

Cid: *knocks out Yuffie*

Tifa: "Now we can play Scrabble!"

Barret: "But I ate all the Ts."

All: "Barret!!"

Well, you get the idea.



OMG Zeromus_X! I haven't laughed that hard in a while! TY.


BTW, I've only done a couple of the difficult endings in games. You know, like using no materia/items/weak weapons, etc. - Like in Chrono Trigger when you could beat the game with only Chrono...<Sighs> now those where the days.

Any links to other cool uber-difficult trial endings???
 
lol, beating BFA with a NSG game. O.o Anyway.......the lazy eye... <.< I remember it. xD
 
I mean, look:
Bare.gif


Still, all of Krile's classes are uber-cute! <3

Geomancer.gif
White_Mage.gif
Trainer.gif


I mean, look! The white mage is a kitty!!

Still...

Bare.gif


Edit: It goes off to the side! xD
 
I love all the characters in all the final fantasy games cause to me they are all unique and have a situation which suits them best.

An example being umaro on ff6 being suited for the colloseum.
 
Each to his own. I liked Tidus. His voice might be annoying but that doesn't make him a bad character. Unlike the ones that I named...they are so dumb. They need to get their heads of their you know whats.
 
I still don't like Cait Sith.

The game could've gone without him. x3

Aside from the black materia.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top