- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
Did they get rid of the whole 'going through planets' thing? Meh. That was the annoying part. 
Zeromus_X said:Humourously, Supernova had a very short animation in the original Japanese version of the game. I guess they just wanted to make it fancy for everyone else.
Arkacia said:People stating their dislike of a game, or the characters within a game are not a problem. It is members flameing and insulting each other that is not allowed. When some players can't stand to see their fav game or fav character talked down, and respond by blasting the person who posted the comments, then we will step in and act. That hasn't happened in this thread.
Squall, you need to stop treating FF8, and paticualrly one character in it, as sacred cows. Simple fact is some people don't like the game, and/or don't like that character. Talking about that dislike is ok, as long as the talk is kept to the games and characters, and not aimed at the person posting. I don't like Rinoa much either, in fact she is probably the character I like least in any of the FF games I've played. She's only slightly more irritating than that princess in FF9 though.
Zeromus_X said:reasonimalive: It gets annoying when soloing Sephy with only the Buster Sword and no materia. ><; Granted, it's only like eight turns or something, but still, it's a long and annoying animation.
It still looks pretty cool though.
Seph: "omg look at me! I a god! I can blow up the sun!! hahahah!"
Cloud: "Too bad it can't actually kill us."
Seph: "Yeah, but it looks cool though, huh?"
Cait: "Yeah, that's true."
Yuffie: "Why the hell are we in outer space? Weren't we in the sky a while ago? Wait, none of this makes any sense!"
Cid: *knocks out Yuffie*
Tifa: "Now we can play Scrabble!"
Barret: "But I ate all the Ts."
All: "Barret!!"
Well, you get the idea.
;_;Gackt Camui said:Yuffie, Rikku, and Cid. I can't stand them. I think their characters are so dang annoying.
that pretty much settles it for me.Avathar said:I don't really loathe any Final Fantasy character. =)