Which F.F. character do you loathe?

Eru Iluvatar

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
89
Age
37
Location
Hell
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Occupation
none
Okay now,tell us who do you hate,and most importantly,why.




All ff8 characters,'cept Selphie.
They are all so immature,stupid,e.g. Seifer:
What is this a trying-to-look-evil?He looks like a fish seller.OMG that fireball WAS WICKED !!Watch out guys!Seifer comes with his MALICIOUS FIREBALL!!!!
What a gay character,really.
Rinoa was ugly,and stupid ,as Seifer and all other ff8 characters.She was all like ''Woo,pls save me Squall!My butt will hurt!o pls help me!!''
Pfft.Pathetic and stupid/irritating.

Squall.
OMG that guy has some big Efing problems!Wooo!I am SO kewl for not talking to anybody.I am soooo cool about that.I am the man.Lame and a most immature character,like all the others in ff8.

I can't hold myself back now,but ff8 has such a boring snd stupid story!
 
So much for saying why.

Anyway, I never really cared for Yuffie's motivation for helping the crew, or more importantly, why she wanted to 'hunt' Materia. Getting lots of Materia to "restore Wutai to glory" just doesn't seem to fit. Then again, she is an optional character after all. Still, her back-story doesn't come close to the other main characters.
 
I loathe Cloud. For being near Tifa too much. That could be ME. :D

Seriously, I loathe Cait Sith. I didn't really see any reason for him at all. O.o
 
Eru Iluvatar said:
Okay now,tell us who do you hate,and most importantly,why.




All ff8 characters,'cept Selphie.
They are all so immature,stupid,e.g. Seifer:
What is this a trying-to-look-evil?He looks like a fish seller.OMG that fireball WAS WICKED !!Watch out guys!Seifer comes with his MALICIOUS FIREBALL!!!!
What a gay character,really.
Rinoa was ugly,and stupid ,as Seifer and all other ff8 characters.She was all like ''Woo,pls save me Squall!My butt will hurt!o pls help me!!''
Pfft.Pathetic and stupid/irritating.

Squall.
OMG that guy has some big Efing problems!Wooo!I am SO kewl for not talking to anybody.I am soooo cool about that.I am the man.Lame and a most immature character,like all the others in ff8.

I can't hold myself back now,but ff8 has such a boring snd stupid story!

Mostly I hate people like you who are obssesed with starting hate threads...

Reported for immature behaviour, stupidity, and flamming FF8, I've seen your site....basically you're not the problem...it's where you come from, now stop being an idiot before you get expelled out of here...
 
Last edited:
Squall Lionheart said:
now stop being an idiot before you get expelled out of here...

he only gave his oppinion... he didn't even offend anyone in the foruns. This is an Final Fantasy forum, and he was talking about the characters... unless you own square... that would be different =)

Seriously, I loathe Cait Sith. I didn't really see any reason for him at all. O.o

He was a Shinra spy, and everything, he could get some information... and the cait sith was only a puppet. He was being controlled by a real man in Sinra's HQ =)
 
Squall Lionheart said:
Mostly I hate people like you who are obssesed with starting hate threads...

Reported for immature behaviour, stupidity, and flamming FF8, I've seen your site....basically you're not the problem...it's where you come from, now stop being an idiot before you get expelled out of here...

People stating their dislike of a game, or the characters within a game are not a problem. It is members flameing and insulting each other that is not allowed. When some players can't stand to see their fav game or fav character talked down, and respond by blasting the person who posted the comments, then we will step in and act. That hasn't happened in this thread.

Squall, you need to stop treating FF8, and paticualrly one character in it, as sacred cows. Simple fact is some people don't like the game, and/or don't like that character. Talking about that dislike is ok, as long as the talk is kept to the games and characters, and not aimed at the person posting. I don't like Rinoa much either, in fact she is probably the character I like least in any of the FF games I've played. She's only slightly more irritating than that princess in FF9 though.
 
Well there were a few characters I don't like but I still think they are cool characters. For example: I don't like Hojo. However, I do like his part in FF7's storyline. Everyone likes a mad scientist! :D Exspecially one that can "create" a Sehpy.
 
That turns monsterly. o.O I just hate Cait Sith. On coolness factor. If that is a factor. =/ He's just doesn't stand out like the others.
 
Eru Iluvatar said:
exactly because i am a great fan,and not a fanboy liek you,i don't like some characters

What I meant is that I like every character... each one in a different way... but I don't think any of the characters I saw shouldn't be there... they all have a great part in the story (I only played FF4,7,8,9,10 and 10-2 to the end... half of FF5 and a little something of FF2, which is great :X) maybe I'll find some characters I hate in the other FFs...

But I think the characters I like least are Zorn an Thorn.
 
Spec3 said:
But I think the characters I like least are Zorn an Thorn.

Well yeah, that's the thing: I also found Zorn and Thorn annoying, but they filled in an excellent part of the blindly following bad guys, who serve the main villain. :)

Hey wait... why didn't i notice this before =/ :

Since FFIX is like a tribute to the Final Fantasy oldies: Zorn and Thorn are like Kefka. Psychotic evil clowns. =D =/ But just like Kuja is a mixture of the elegancy of Sephiroth and the madness of Kefka, Kuja is nothing compared to his two precedors. (As Zorn and Thorn just aren't as awesome as Kefka :D )
 
lol..Kuja seemed like the gay of Final Fantasy. Still, he was kinda cool. =/
 
I guess he's Michael Jacksons Idol. :D Meh. Freak Sephiroth too. O.o He got too overly cocky, with his fancy meteo and his 2 hour long Supernova animation.
 
Humourously, Supernova had a very short animation in the original Japanese version of the game. I guess they just wanted to make it fancy for everyone else.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top