Which fruit are j00?

Correct! =D

I see Reason like a Banana.

Delicate, but good.

And, y'know, he tastes AWESOME.

Like Luis, and myself.

Grenade Apple and Pineapples FTW!
 
Tifa-chan said:
um...no comment as to why you may know that...
Well, all bananas taste awesome.

Except the bruised ones.

So I made an edumacted guess.
 
Hydra said:
Correct! =D

I see Reason like a Banana.

Delicate, but good.

And, y'know, he tastes AWESOME.

Like Luis, and myself.

Grenade Apple and Pineapples FTW!

We can make an incredible fruit salad alltogether!!
Are you sure you don't wanna be a banana Reason? ;bac
 
.........

ppl would say who are these stonned dudes when they see this thread! :p
 
Tifa-chan said:
O_O who said we were stoned? Just a lil tipsy is all XD

You already heard the lady. Don't even dare to call us stone again! ;vik
;)
 
BUT WHY IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE!

*stairsatluishydraandreason*

Oh...thats why...

they made me do it!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top